last things and other things.

yesterday I drew for this, the photo of a beautiful horse.

used pen on a4 paper, an hour and a half (/2 h)in total I think.

I don't know if the line direction is okay, it is one of the things I always have doubts about and I am therefore trying to do it or do it more

2020-12-01 01-54_pagina_1.jpg
2020-12-01 01-54_pagina_2.jpg

Good form on the horse Joe. The lines would probably look better if they either followed the form of the horse or the direction of hair growth. Well done in any case.

Snoball, thank you very much, glad you like it, thank you very much for the suggestions, yes, these things, shape direction are things I have to try to learn, often I did it quite randomly, that is, maybe interpreting it backwards, in recent months, recent years I'm trying to understand it, follow it. hearing this, remembering it also helps me, thank you very much

Every time I look, there is that little bit more than before, and with every bit more, your hand becomes more and more adept. I like this thread very much indeed.

Maybenartist, thank you very much, it's nice that you think this, I really appreciate it, thank you

Hi, i made onecan of tea in the refrigerator for at least 3 months which is approaching its expiration date, so I thought I would try not to make it expire and to remember to try to draw it first.

i tried, done in 3 positions with graphite on a4.
in the past I had tried to make various cylinders, but I didn't remember well (I think I have to try this again), I first looked at the drawing of the first 2.

lattina.jpg

thanks .
i made some figures, page a3, of model figures
croqui bodybuilder,
some in black pencil and others in pen.
first I made the face down, then I thought the figures for this page

2020-12-06 02-33.jpg

Once again, very interesting and varied faces. (y) You are getting good with the figures.

hi ,
I drew these faces, in ink, one in pencil, the others in ink. from photo, on a4 paper.
I drew this little plush from the waist
, it is small, about one hand and that has a lanyard so it is easy to place it c. this in sketchbook a5.

double photos (but there are no changes to the drawings) that came to me different,

2020-12-07 12-54_pagina_1.jpg
2020-12-07 12-54_pagina_2.jpg
2020-12-07 12-54_pagina_3.jpg
2020-12-07 12-54_pagina_4.jpg

thanks, Artyczar, Snoball

I made these, flowers from photos before yesterday,
bottle now, it was dented bottle. tested 2 times

Attachments

• 2020-12-07 16-32_pagina_2.jpg
    2020-12-07 16-32_pagina_2.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 103
  • 2020-12-09 16-37_pagina_1.jpg
    2020-12-09 16-37_pagina_1.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 91
thanks, Artyczar, Snoball

paper a4 ,

I made these figures last night.
from photos of croqui, da, used fineliner but for 2 hours and together I had redone drawings of kley, his elephants, crocodiles and girls
I wanted to say that what he created is incredible and the animation maybe comes from there

2020-12-10 12-13_pagina_1.jpg

Back