last things and other things.

You've been very busy Joe and I still favor the marker drawings. I feel you are getting better with your gestures and proportions both. :giggle:

Your figures are getting better and better. Love the dog as well.
Thanks for the cat photos people:love:

Artyczar, Snoball, Laf.Art

thank you very much, I'm glad you like them and that you think I'm improving

Thanks Desforges.

hi,
Yesterday I did a drawing, I did not draw people but a photo dog

made him with black pen on a4 paper.
and also pencil.
this time first pencil, combining them is difficult but I tried again.
before drawing i looked at some animal drawings which i was stuck for help.
in doing so I particularly appreciated the reference (perhaps x kittens) and hoped to do it even more justice than I could.
I usually think more about the moment, not about the result, at the limit I think I would like to do something that is useful for me to make better draws i the future.

the first photo is in pencil, the other 2 are taken together, as it is now, and I didn't know how to choose the best photo.

2020-10-27 11-57_pagina_1.jpg
2020-10-27 11-57_pagina_2.jpg
2020-10-27 11-57_pagina_3.jpg

thanks for seeing, a warm greeting

ah.. in the left eye I was wrong and then I tried to put something like a little white, this is small and made gray. those for the schools maybe cover more, but if I remember correctly they have a smell that now maybe I would not like, so I think ok like that. I said to explain the gray,

thanks, Artyczar.

in the last few days I have done these 2 things, I don't know if the sheets are a bit overcrowded and the results anyway thanks as always for seeing
from photos from WC,
nice dog from photo.

tried on a4, half sheet,
with pen and pencil,
this time too I had done it first with the pencil, then yesterday I went back with the pen.
the total time I don't know for sure, about 2 hours, or a little less.
the first photo was in pencil.

the other 2, 2 and not one to give an idea of the actual size and for the usual doubt about which photo looks best.

i used fineliner thinner than usual, in the last few weeks months I was looking for at least another pair so as to have them.
wonderful Snoball draws inspire you to try pointillism, I haven't done it yet postponing it several times, especially new things where I would like to think about the best I prefer when I feel more fit, active,eyeetc(so maybe I'll try them calmly but I'll try them)
, (here, however, at times and in reality I have practiced a little directly (in a part where I was stuck, in snout) and also by trying pencil first which is one of the things I always find a tough challenge)

I wanted so much to thank for this too, for all the advice and kind words and so much for the seeing
thanks.
appendino.jpg
2020-11-04 12-41_pagina_1.jpg
2020-11-04 12-41_pagina_2.jpg
2020-11-04 12-41_pagina_3.jpg

laf.art grazie, thanks for the nice words .

I tried again some fruit and cartoons and even a photo face. face and cartoon from photo .

2020-11-05 18-17_pagina_1.jpg
2020-11-05 18-17_pagina_2.jpg
2020-11-05 18-17_pagina_3.jpg
2020-11-05 18-17_pagina_4.jpg

pomegranate I drew it weeks ago, I had more, 2 photos but

it's the same attempt in 2 different photos.

Back