last things and other things.

An obvious thing to say, maybe, but the different thicknesses of line in the drawing you redid in felt-tip shows really good control*. The drawing of the terrier is lovely, and the Boston, too, which, judging by its eyes, is a senior. A unique thread is appearing as you develop.

*like I know what I'm talking about 🤠

Iain, Desforges, thank you very much for the nice encouraging words and useful considerations

hi,
I drew this meter that I had in a box
and some faces, one in pencil and the others as previous ones with felt-tip pen.

Metro.jpg
Caricature.jpg

paper a4

Your lines become more flowing in the figurative sketches and they look more fluent with each new drawing. I like the different variety of hatching in the drawings of the tape measure with the spirit level.
If this thread reaches another 18 pages you may just as well call yourself Michealangel-joe and be done with it 😊

I also very much admire how prolific you are.

hello everyone, Monday I have
redone faces, caricatures in felt-tip pen,
I wanted to publish them first but the computer is a bit of a tantrum.
i started like the previous time, so drawing quite small then i tried to make bigger
ink, printer sheets.

I wanted to try to improve things like lips which is among things that I find difficult when I do them so trying again, drawing more I try to understand it better, this also the previous faces but yesterday I was thinking especially if like coloring, what or + is, making these lines or shade,
from the results I think the face is better without shading.
I don't know if you agree, the lips instead maybe shaded, the next ones, I thought I would try like the previous times and like the first page, without shading for the face but adding shading to the lips, try both over time.
2020-11-09 14-38_pagina_2.jpg
2020-11-09 14-38_pagina_3.jpg
2020-11-09 14-38_pagina_5.jpg
2020-11-09 14-38_pagina_1.jpg

ah, devil woman..it is also a photo.
This time the photos were from devianart, some of them were cosplay type, that's why the horns, looking for profiles, also came out this, in the following links to a girl dressed as an angel I tried a couple of times but maybe I didn't have a halo

Tuesday I had not drawn and in the evening I made a page, again the faces but trying with the thinnest pen I had, I don't know if eventually try again.

in addition to faces I made a glass but I'm sober I just drew it.

penna fine.jpg

Attachments

• 2020-11-11 03-07_pagina_3.jpg
    2020-11-11 03-07_pagina_3.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 122
Joe, I really like your drawings. What I like most is that you are studying characters, not always pretty faces.
Good work.

Back