last things and other things.

Artyczar, Triss, Wayne, thank you very much, glad you liked them,
Triss, thank you so much for the nice words.

Wayne, the sheet is white, both are white sheets, in the photo they look colored,
the sheets I put them very close to the light to shoot and this has probably changed the impression of the colors (blue perhaps seems a little darker, however it is a blue colored pencil that I have at home that I really like).
I made the figure with a color, terra cotta.
think it remembers a lot, it is similar to sanguine, so I like it,
I had this color in my 24 color set, I had colored almost all the pencils, but I hadn’t sharpened and noticed this until a month ago.

a4 page of figures, retried with my fountain pen lamy ,fine point,

2021-10-01 12-37_pagina_2.jpg

a couple of days ago I did it ,
a face, I used the colored paper, for drawing with 3 colored pencils. I actually used 6 pencils, maybe 3 hours or so. or more

paper from the kraft paper a5 album, the one a little rough, with texture that I said, however, is good album for the price, about the a5 size
is it ok for portrait? or better than portraits and figures always on a3 and a4 sheets
thanks

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
2021-10-02 11-49_pagina_2.jpg
2021-10-02 11-49_pagina_3.jpg

my first inktober ,I don't know if I will do other days
I then decided to try it every day, drawing an absurd cartoon that I liked a lot. I then started with day I don't know if I try other days.
basically it's a stupid idea and I just copied a drawing on him.

I don't really like posting on instagram, (I like forums, it's different) in the sense that I don't find myself there I'm always unsure whether to do it, usually post only on forums, however I put this

thought I'd participate in my first #inktober follow the list but linking it to #rickandmorty #rickandmortyfanart , #inktober2021 #inktoberday4 is on knot,
#RickandMorty, #knotdraw,
mortyoctober

2021-10-04 13-14_pagina_5.jpg

Great sense of movement in your figure drawings, and really fun to see your sense of humour coming through in your latest Inktober sketch. The portrait on kraft paper is a beautiful piece of drawing and I think the coloured pencils work wonderfully for you on that surface.

Artyczar, Triss, thank you very much for the beautiful words and beautiful impressions about cartoons and colors,
I'm glad you like them both, thank you very much

Your figures are getting better in proportions. I like the portrait of the man and the little guy hanging is great fun. ❤️❤️❤️

hi i wanted to say i used the new pencil,I got the pencils I was talking about this week, on Saturday I used it. I made this drawing
, indigo , used a3 sheet, a cardboard, the top of the head i couldn’t shake it more because it didn’t rest on the table, so next time with a3, or I have to put it horizontally, or try to place it on top of something else, I use a table stand, in width it is a3, in height maybe a4. however I wanted to publish my attempt with tis
2021-10-11 12-23_pagina_3.jpg
2021-10-11 12-23_pagina_6.jpg
2021-10-11 12-23_pagina_7.jpg

this is on post it, with pen, the white pen has become watery in this last drawing and then did not write, it still seems full though, I have another one but before I change it I have to try again, I don’t know if it is possible to reactivate it, understand if there is ink, I took pictures of pen white, it seems full looking at it now I try to use it again, this is the smallest surface i used, while a3 larger even if in the blue drawing, there are white spaces left
2021-10-11 12-23_pagina_1.jpg

this pen white , maybe the white-out they sell for stationery is even whiter than this, even when it worked, but I like the pen, use this, because it doesn't smell, it's like a pen, if full I'm sorry to waste it, I don't know if it can be reactivated, or I would not want to break another sometimes a bit of vernece sticks on the tip and I drive it out, maybe this is wet

2021-10-11 15-53_pagina_1.jpg
2021-10-11 15-53_pagina_2.jpg

Great job on the portraits, Joe. I'm so used to seeing small sketches from you. These were a nice surprise!

Back