last things and other things.

pratice

Attachments

• 2021-10-18 20-49_pagina_5.jpg
    2021-10-18 20-49_pagina_5.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 58
i made these 2 faces.
I wanted to ask you if there is one you prefer, which looks better as a drawing, if there is a difference maybe I should try to use this as an indication.
the clear one almost 3 hours,
the other less time, 30 minutes / 1 hour.
in the clear one, however, I could not cancel.

photographing color is even more difficult

indigo scuro.jpg
1 kate.jpg
2 kate.jpg
2021-10-20 12-07_pagina_3.jpg

Joe - Glad you're feeling better and back to your drawing. Some wonderful stuff here - the donkey sketch shows beautiful sensitivity and you've used a great range of marks. Very fun to see your shading practice page. I think wrist vs fingers will depend a bit on the scale you're working at.

Which of the two portrait drawings did you enjoy working on more? I think that might give you a good indication of how you prefer to draw.

Artyczar, Triss, thank you very much for the beautiful balore, glad you like designs.
Triss thank you for kind words and considerations,
right and useful your question, Which of the two portrait drawings did you enjoy working on more?
yes, maybe in the end I didn't do very different things, in the way of drawing, shading is a little different from what I normally feel in both, for years I have tried almost only the flat side, now I'm trying again with the tip,, attempts like this
following book or what I see or what comes out while I try this, but I must also remember to also try the previous way or if there are other ways.

the difference between the two drawings is perhaps in the different pencils that changing matia is a little different I think now, the light one is not erasable, the dark one is erased
and that the first I have the reference was in the computer, which I do more often, so faster to start, the other I was with the mobile phone that the video card sometimes wants me to delete drivers and re-install them, so while I was doing I thought of make this design.
that is, thinking about it I probably have to take from both.
use moior but try to do it more carefully

between yesterday and today I tried I drew once.
this time from life. is the figurine of 4 cm.
this was the first thing i drew in the last 5 years, i put it next to pencils and notebooks, sometimes when i think what to draw, i do him
2021-10-20 19-09_pagina_1.jpg

I tried two faces from photos and
I redesigned him, pumpkin head cue taken last year

2021-10-28 11-49_pagina_1.jpg
2021-10-28 15-00_pagina_1.jpg

Attachments

• 2021-10-28 15-00_pagina_2.jpg
    2021-10-28 15-00_pagina_2.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 44
thanks Artyczar
the photo this time I took it on the site, earthsworld.com
it has tons of pictures, i think it's ok to practice