last things and other things.

Snoball, thank you very much, glad you liked them.

Artyczar, thank you very much, understood, beautiful and interesting documentary then, I'm sorry then for what happened in the end to him, and for his son.
I think I will see this documentary in these days,

hi, I did this, with the pen, fineliner 0,4
panda and sheep's
from 2 photo

Pandapecora.jpg

yesterday I saw an hour of Bob Ross movie, it was late at night, the final part was painful, so I finish it today, it's an incredible story and the documentary is very well done, amazing

yesterday I tried a face, to make a caricature, on the proofs of the caricatures of recent months, years, and but looking at some faces, the ones I looked at were in felt-tip pen, I used the pencil, then deleted, however, I tried a kind of study from those ,

I think it means not many lines

in the second photo, I had tried to continue, and some changes

before these, in the previous days I hadn't drawn much, but sometimes I had re-read commands on a digital program,
to try out a design, to become familiar with it to try something, I thought directly,
in the end I thought of making a pencil drawing and then try computer to color it, so this drawing I would like to use, but I don't do it today that I have to understand keys and use

2021-09-10 02-47_pagina_1.jpg
2021-09-10 02-47_pagina_2.jpg

Very good Joe! Nice eye too. ♥️ ♥️ ♥️

When you say you are trying to color the drawings on the computer, what is the process? Are you scanning them in and using Photoshop or an image program? Do you have a stylus that uses a pen thing, or are you using a mouse?

thank you very much Artyczar, eye I copied it from a drawing.
I haven't tried it yet, but I was thinking that I draw in pencil, take pictures, and edit.

I have a graphic tablet without a monitor taken 4 years ago, but after a few months I have not used it anymore (because when I draw with pencil and paper, I often use the pc monitor to see the references, after trying digital, I just did more drawing blind, but not only this, perhaps and that I have become more and more fond of drawing with analog media, using it, in recent years, moreover I was passionate about computers as a boy but this led to some absurd episodes for which I failed in life born for saying in 2 episodes yes to if I knew how to use them.

maybe pc now it has become more difficult for me to use it for demanding things, maybe decreasing interest and sympathy) this year I thought about trying again graphics tablet, but I haven't used it yet, except for a test, I'm trying to learn some commands of a program, perhaps to color, or in any case to combine my drawing with the photo? , or maybe to draw or practice.
I remembered my tablet in these 2 years for things seen in forums and suggestions and because from 2 years ago tablets were tempting me a lot (as an alternative or substitute for the computer in many cases and especially for drawing, even listening to music, without listening to it I can't draw), then the computer and the cell phone broke and I remembered that the tablet is actually ok.

as written in another post, today I made a drawing, from some photos I took an animal, something to make this drawing.
more than anything else I drew some animals and insects with larger dimensions than normal and I tried to think of a story.
this, they know you like it

Lemur man and his useless shoulder 'shoulder bird'. ; who really is not a real shoulder, it doesn't help at all, he just rests on his shoulder all the time, he is more of an obstacle but by now he is used to his presence di lui.
Our heroes are facing the onslaught of a terrible threat.
They are facing a strokes of figs the advance of the terrible legion formed by the malvagis, giant flying jellyfish insects. Will our heroes be able to stop the horrid wave?

in the third photo I tried to use the computer to make it more readable, I hope it is better

2021-09-11 17-54_pagina_1.jpg
2021-09-11 17-54_pagina_3.jpg
questo.jpg

Excellent lemur (with the bird on his shoulders)! ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ ⚡

I know what you mean about analog drawing. I have too hard a time with my digital tablet. I like to draw analog and scan into the computer, then make little changes with the mouse in Photoshop if needed, sometimes using color, depending.

thanks Artyczar, glad you liked it.

with regard to digital, I think the use you said, is what I'm thinking most about this, don't use it directly. maybe some evidence but

then draw on paper, and use the program and tablet (tablet, together with the mouse,) for any changes or to test the color.
Sunday I inserted the tablet and tried to use it for a couple of hours.
tried to open image and try commands, stuff.
in the previous days I had used the program, only the mouse, without attaching the tablet yet, and without using my drawings but commands and above all a white sheet.

the first 2 photos of the attempts on Sunday are drawings made in pencil in the previous days or months. portrait is recent, the first is my favorite copy, among the things I fly to understand, it was like changing the background, days before here I had not succeeded. (now of this color at the beginning, I read about the bucket, the bucket with the white sheet I tried it, right, I forgot about the bucket)

one use that I thought I'd like, is to ink, but I don't know if I'll try it again.

modifica fumetto.jpg
prima modfiica.jpg
2021-09-12 21-20_pagina_1.jpg
2021-09-12 21-20_pagina_2.jpg

can I ask one thing, curiosity,
if there is maybe a herbal tea, a herbal tea you like, something natural that could relieve headaches a little. I say herbal tea, for something for when you don't want to take medicine, because maybe the headache is mild, or for not taking other medicines (I ask how much painkiller maybe it doesn't work very much, but maybe it would help a little chamomile or herbal tea), then something natural, maybe slightly learner, but badly, it's no problem and maybe you drink something good.
my mother and I sometimes have migraines.
everything ok my mother, is continuing therapy, ok, this recalls the things for which you have suffered or are predisposed,

thanks Artyczar

hi, in the last few days I have been doing these.

the figures I don't know whether to insist like this, or as I did before, especially with more lines, in the previous 2, 3 years I tried more scribbling, more lines
2021-09-16 01-03_pagina_1.jpg
2021-09-16 01-03_pagina_2.jpg
2021-09-16 01-03_pagina_3.jpg
2021-09-16 01-03_pagina_4.jpg
2021-09-16 15-51_pagina_1.jpg

I particularly enjoy the caricatures, Joe. They put a smile on my face from ear to ear. 😁 Your mark making just as readily shows your practise.

Back