last things and other things.

All your lady face drawings are exceptional Joe, especially the last one! I think you are really becoming an arteest. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Wayne, Snoball, Iain, thank you all for the beautiful words I don't deserve, glad you liked them,
in the last face he helped me drawing that I copied.

Snoball, yes, thank you very much, I looked up the word in the dictionary, in case it was a dirty word (joke), it wasn't a dirty word,rather, thank you

Leaf
Broom
half Lemon
Knife
Peaches 2 Tomato, Faux flower
2021-08-28 17-40_pagina_1.jpg
2021-08-28 17-40_pagina_2.jpg
Snack chocolate and hazelnut

last night i made these.
Elephant (wooden, little one)
Bird (other small sculpture)
Key holder
Candle (candle with little angel)
these on another page a5, elephant drawn several times
I tried other objects in the house, to try from life,
only human figure is a little angel, it is a candle Candle (candle with little angel)
other things are last night i made these.
Elephant (wooden, little one)
Bird (other small sculpture)
Key holder, all with pencil on a5 sheet
The elephant several times, in some I think I have fought more, perhaps above all with the head,
one thing that also applies to the figures, here, here I did not start from the circle, the circle helps me, without causing any more confusion, but I try not to do it, to measure more accurately.
2021-08-29 15-50_pagina_1.jpg
2021-08-29 15-50_pagina_2.jpg

I take this opportunity to ask for another advice. thanks
If I follow a book, I try to finish the exercises if foreseen or understand in order to move forward, even if then I go back and start again sometimes, maybe it's been time or I've forgotten,
But if I haven't finished exercises, if I can't do them or a topic that I understand less or that I didn't think I would do, can I go on? I don't want to skip propedtic things but then it sometimes happens to me that I don't finish.

ok to continue the same?; maybe you take something anyway and eventually repeat in order.
my tendency is that I usually do not continue because I think it is propedetic, maybe I try to start over from 0 or in some other way. I would think to try again differently
I would try continuing and as a different attempt , ok ?

Thanks Iain, Wayne, Snoball,
Waine, thank you, yes, I think so, I think sometimes it helped to understand things that previously escaped. Glad you liked the faces.

you're right Snoball, thank you, do something we don't like, I find it the hardest thing, she loses all interest and gives up,
I think I have projected to draw, to try to learn to draw,
part of my life, study experiences, work
to the drawing,
not having taken the exam that allowed me to enter the third year of university, I know that it blocked my life, the possibility of finishing, and then finding a job (apart from, sometimes something occasional extemporaneous), to go on then.

Maybe I tried other things too but then I never took the necessary step forward to continue the movement,

in the drawing it happens to turn in a circle sometimes (in the drawing sometimes I think it is normal, so most of the time I don't mind, especially before trying or in previous attempts I'm sorry because I have spent 10 or 15 years in the meantime), or I happen to make many mistakes, so I was afraid of stopping here too or continuing to spin around in circles.
however, the drawing itself makes me think I understand that the problem is when you stop moving, stop, going around in a circle is still better than not turning at all.

Yes, I'd make sure you are enjoying yourself as you go along. If you don't go in order or finish, that's okay.

you're right Snoball, thank you, do something we don't like, I find it the hardest thing, she loses all interest and gives up,
I think I have projected to draw, to try to learn to draw,
The very best way to improve your drawing is to draw.

thanks Artyczar, thanks, Snoball, you are right.

transferred , to draw, oppure nel provare ad impararlo , to try to learn to draw

Sorry Snoball, I misspelled,
I meant, transferred to draw, to try to learn to draw,

not projected, trasferire quelle cose anche nel disegno.

volevo dire, transfert psicologico, trasferire paura di commettere gli sbagli che ho fatto sulle altre cose, anche nel disegno, trasferire quindi gli errori, paura, il bloccarsi sempre.

anyway yes, it's true, to learn to draw it is important to do it, practice is important, true, thanks. It's nice to hear that, it actually took me years to start understanding it

Artyczar , thank you very much.

I read that a documentary film about Bob Ross has come out,
Bob Ross: art, betrayal and greed, it should be cool, it looks interesting. I am not very familiar is art or with his programs that did not broadcast them but sometimes I saw something on youtube, or I read his name and saw portraits that depicted him.

Hi Joe. I saw the documentary on Monday and it was good/interesting, and it features his son Steve. It is about Bob's life and character, as how his partners pushed him into taking away his likeness and name in the end, which is sad. His son makes no profits on anything, and there are millions of dollars being made. That was not what Bob wanted.

Back