last things and other things.

joe1It

Thank you, Maybenartist, I'm glad you were pleased to see the new designs and that you find improvements, I am pleased to, thank you very much for this and for kind words

I did this, about an hour,
now, instead of sleeping.
from a photo, in the photo he was a little angry, here, he seems more perplexed ..
I used the mechanical pencil, maybe that's why the lines, I wait,paper a4, half sheet

cat.jpg

joe1It

last night I did
some poses from the video of February 8th.
made timeless, made the first 5,
there were more than it is a video with rotating poses, on a rotating platform, nice session of poses.

before the poses I had drawn these cartoons, they are copies (apart from a few small changes or the writings, there were no writings, the weight did not change, beard etc yes, I tried to copy everything except a couple of scenes that I skipped and shortened a little )
I was viewing on my computer, I had drawings and links that I did not remember, between the ink drawings there was a cartoon. I don't know the artist but the drawings used, facts had struck me, I liked the drawings made in the vignette so I tried to reproduce, copy the vignette.

I used the pen in a4 sheet (in the cartoons more pens, in one the felt-tip pen)

joe1It

Artyczar, glad you like them, thank you so much for encouragement.

Ian, thank you very much, glad you liked them.

Thank you very much for the selection I did not know this author, story seems strong and the cover, illustration is beautiful

joe1It

Saturday I didn't draw, but yesterday I made these, first page with copies from a comic, then I thought of making figures but last night the computer didn't want to, so I continued with cartoons, comics (including the 2 figurines from life, objects I had published in the past, tried again, photo 4 and photo 5) instead I tried American comics for the first time, I had almost never tried cartoons, comics comics (sometimes started something from spiderman magazine that I had with me), although I like them a lot (I'm talking about those like xmen, spiderman, marvel, dc, realistic style, comics I made them often but more caricatured, andrapomorphic animals etc) summarizing happy to have done these things. that I have tried and I think I have learned something new, even impressions also on the use of materials.
Snoball I tried on wolverine a moment colored pencil :)

2021-02-15 11-51_pagina_1.jpg
2021-02-15 11-51_pagina_3.jpg
2021-02-15 11-51_pagina_4.jpg
2021-02-15 11-51_pagina_2.jpg
2021-02-15 11-51_pagina_5.jpg

joe1It

hi, yesterday I made some figures, other poses, the first longer ones, I tried again the caricatures too, a page a3.

today I made an egg, I didn't make the egg, I just drew it.
I also tried a couple of cartoons with a marker

the blue ones are all blue with one of the pencils from the color set, in the photo they also look like black pencil
I can't photograph A3 sheets better.

2021-02-16 02-34_pagina_1.jpg
2021-02-16 02-34_pagina_2.jpg
2021-02-16 02-34_pagina_3.jpg
2021-02-16 02-34_pagina_4.jpg
2021-02-16 14-44_pagina_1.jpg