last things and other things.

I have doubts whether to buy a book (I think it is 3 books that would particularly tempt me including this one since I had read that was back in print and I saw it. Or sometimes I looked at some drawings I found online by the artist which is spectacular)
The Pencil paul calle
Old edition, this one

The new one, later possibly which is now over
this is new

Drawing books (I also include books with photos, references, or artists, perhaps for reading or already being able to see the references, perhaps as an alternative to the PC that I often drew by looking at the monitor from the PC, actually often what is comfortable, even cellular monitor lately) so books that talk about drawing to try to learn or practice I find them a temptation, attraction, sometimes on forums I asked for books, read about them, saw advice. +2 or 3 years ago I took some, there are others recommended or out of print that I would like but I am trying to contain myself. This, I did not happen to make collections, complete collections, apart from one, I had made a collection for newsstands on photos of animals as a kid, complete, 5 years ago when I decided to try without delay to try to draw again, I thought of using those photos to practice or draw, but they had been thrown away a couple of days before I then saw, then, I used PC for references but soon also took just as books, booklets with collections of photos, 1000 of mountains, the book 1000 photos of sea, 1000 photos with beauties of the world, as a substitute for this even if you do not own animals, perhaps small photos or a little uncomfortable if you do not cut out the images perhaps or with animals cost more, however later I took my own books on drawings or on artists .many to use, maybe some a little instinctive or offers, some I had read and they are very beautiful indeed. brigman's little book is very nice and one of the 2 that I had tried and should try again.

That is, I had read a book well on the forum, I was also very curious about the artist's fantastic works, the strokes.

This book was out of print, so I hadn't thought about it, I had read in the forum, posts where they talked about it
A few years ago, it was not new but they advised it a lot that it was buying second hand, it cost maybe 5 dollars, not much and I think the images alone deserve it. A year ago it was printed,, they sold it new € 18.50 or € 22, online I think they often sold it with expenses including 18, now it is finished, it will probably come back, here sometimes online they see second-hand, used at high figures, or at 10.40. With expenses. (in just over a month it would be my birthday)
I had read on wetcavans about the book on posts on the site, I remember that it was spoken well,
I remember that perhaps he also explained the use of the projector, this is not a means that I would take, that I would use, I think that if it talks about shading, learning even a little of it would be worth the pain, or even seeing the drawings but I don't know.
The delivery is about a month (sometimes I placed orders, sometimes they didn't arrive but there would be a refund here), I am tempted by the book, new or online but I don't know if to go there.
Book I saw that there is The Pencil scribd on the website, which has a registration, which has a trial period of 30 days, I'm not on scribd, I don't know if I'll try, I was thinking about getting this book, I've been thinking about it for a while.
this I had promised myself not to overdo it with books that I don't even have space, etc. but already learning a 1/100 of what the book will probably say would be worth it (those traits are fantastic even if in reality I was in these 5 years trying to learn shading with the side of the pencil, that is books, graphic novel, comic book, book on drawing are things that can attract both for a book with explanations or just because maybe it is a book that has images you want to see, or it is a book with a reading that you want to do, novel, etc here I believe that either for one or the other, in the sense that perhaps for the language or ability it is not said that you will learn anything)
(I think I'll take it used or I wait for the new one, or I don't take it, I don't know)
(as advice I had received or read to take bust, I took very small objects even one I had seen a couple of years ago of 25 cm and at 15 euros which was the last (now I only see things for hundreds of euros, even of the same house, initially at 10) but noon I had thought about it and I didn't have much space but then inceve I have trinkets and chaos, books, old comics, old books etc.)

sorry dispersion, I'm lost in thought,
here he shows it, it looks beautiful and anyway I recommend to see pictures if you don't know the artist.

That looks like a wonderful book Joe. The artist does fabulous pencil work. I don't think you could go wrong with it.

Snoball, Artyczar, thank you so much, yeah, they're great draws, I guess I'll get it soon, now ne

tried this with the pen.

2021-02-07 18-59_pagina_1.jpg

2021-02-07 18-59_pagina_2.jpg

yesterday I made a video, on the 5th I was drawing this old object, giving some brioche and instead drawing bugs bunny then seeing cartoon drawings and the video, the figures I tried a little differently, seeing cartoon,
(all without a timer, so done slowly) I made them with a pen and sometimes with a pencil
trying to do them in a cartoon way

(first with pencil and pen

2021-02-08 12-20_pagina_1.jpg
2021-02-08 12-06_pagina_2.jpg
2021-02-08 12-06_pagina_1.jpg

All very good Joe. (y) Have you ever gone back to the start of this thread and looked at the progress you've made?

Snoball, thank you very much, glad you like them and find that I'm improving.
a couple of times I happened to press the first page instead of the last and look at some photos, and another time some, perhaps directly first and last posts no.
thanks for seeing for all the help and encouragement.
today, after lunch I tried drawing from life.
this fruit.
are 2 photos of the same drawing, change the light that illuminated the sheet when I photographed, to try again to photograph.

attempt from life/from fruit
on a5 with the mechanical pencil.(in the center of the banana, that kind of patch is the sticker)
2021-02-08 15-22_pagina_1.jpg
2021-02-08 15-22_pagina_2.jpg

thanks Artyczar and Ntl .

Last night I made some pictures.

I ordered that book first. It should arrive in a month.
I ordered these too, Two Finger Artist Anti-Touch Glove for Drawing Tablet, Right Left Hand Glove, Anti-Dirt for IPad, Display Board
to use them with graphite or pencil because especially in summer dirty sheet with greasy hands, sweat,
sometimes I put a piece of paper underneath but I can't find it. So I thought I would try this, I had one universal size (ordered m, I was undecided between l and m which I'm not sure hand size) for tablet so these only for pen and graphite, a couple like this I change it and I would wash another if it sticks graphite. If in reality it doesn't work with pencils and ink because it stains then I don't use it, but happy to try.

I was trying to contain myself now with supplies and books but for this I think I will take, I made figures on day 5

no time and how I used to try (or rather with many lines) to draw the figures.
2021-02-09 03-00_pagina_3.jpg
2021-02-09 03-00_pagina_1.jpg

Snoball, thank you very much. glad you find them good. thank you.
The model in these poses, videos, was in precarious balance and held extreme poses, she was on an axis, a narrow table. very good.

Yesterday I made poses from the video, day 7 (the previous drawings of the girl came from 6 even if I wrote 5, I was wrong to write). no time, the one in the second photo with time, that of 5 minutes.
before you had done this from life (brooch)

2021-02-11 11-24_pagina_1.jpg
2021-02-11 11-24_pagina_2.jpg
2021-02-11 11-24_pagina_3.jpg

figure on paper a4
she is a model that last time I made in pen and a pencil figure.

Snoball, Artyczar, thanks for seeing,
thanks Snoball, I'm happy that you liked them and that you want to see my drawings

Back