last things and other things.

Hi, I then did some short poses. 1 minute, 2, 3 minutes, 5 minutes
(for ntl that is drawing figures, if he can please or who also wants to see some examples in the process, if interested in February figures I recommend the lovelife site)
Pencil and colored pencil
A tv presenter smashing a car with a pen.
From life only one thing, this nut.

Then I did a pose with a brown pencil, in this one I didn't see the time, I don't know. An hour or more.
First photo was only brown, then I tried other colors in the middle of the drawing, thinking about Snoball color indications,
, making some mistakes, trying to change my choice, I invented orange or something like that,
however I enjoyed trying this and taking early indications from it, Snoball thank you very much

Hi, I then did some short poses. 1 minute, 2, 3 minutes, 5 minutes
(for ntl who is drawing figures, if he can please or who also wants to see some examples in the process, if interested in February figures I recommend the lovelife site)
Pencil and colored pencil
A tv presenter smashing a car with a pen.
From life only one thing, this nut.

Then I did a pose with brown pencil, in this one I didn't see the time, I don't know. An hour or more.
First photo was only brown, then I tried other colors in the middle of the drawing, thinking about Snoball color indications,
, making some mistakes, trying to change my choice, I invented orange or something like that,
however I enjoyed trying this and taking early indications from it, Snoball thank you very much

the last 2 photos are shorter poses.

2021-02-03 02-45_pagina_1.jpg
2021-02-03 02-45_pagina_7.jpg
2021-02-03 02-45_pagina_4.jpg
2021-02-03 02-45_pagina_2.jpg
2021-02-03 02-45_pagina_3.jpg
2021-02-03 02-45_pagina_5.jpg
2021-02-03 02-45_pagina_6.jpg
2021-02-03 02-45_pagina_8.jpg

Once again, I am enjoying watching your progress. Some of your nudes show a lot of promise. (y)

thank you very much, glad you liked them and that they can be developed, thank you very much

today i drew stove.
in notebook.
speaking of heating.

thank you very much, glad you liked them and that they can be developed, thank you very much

Stuf.jpg

This thread never disappoints Joe. I love how prolific you are and its showing in your work with each new drawing.

I have an oil heater quite similar to this one Joe. You are still doing very well on your sketching. (y)

Maybenartist, thank you very much, glad you think this.

Snoball, thank you very much, glad you think this and that stove is recognizable

yesterday then I had thought of doing with the pen, even if it is possibly scribble,
which is faster pen and therefore stay on time, try only the quick poses
however with the pen yesterday I could only go slowly and in any case I hadn't drawn before evening, so I made a total of 2 timeless figures over one minute, two minutes and the five minute one, in 5 minutes I did half then then I had done it again.

I insert them in the order I made them

yesterday I had used for all sheets a4 photocopy paper and a thicker one for the first
the first and the last without time, perhaps the last about an hour.
2021-02-04 02-16_pagina_3.jpg
2021-02-04 02-16_pagina_6.jpg
2021-02-04 02-16_pagina_2.jpg
2021-02-04 02-16_pagina_4.jpg
2021-02-04 02-16_pagina_1.jpg

All of these are excellent Joe. I really like the first figure, the quick ones are good too (shows progress) the other figure is great too and the cat as well. Keep up the good work, it can only help you. You've heard that "practice makes perfect", well you are on your way. :giggle:

Snoball thank you very much for the beautiful words and encouragement, glad you like them,thanks

hi, I have not done the videos, the poses on Thursday and Friday, I think today or tomorrow, or some and the new ones. but yesterday I made some drawings, I made these faces and then these poses, I tried a copy of a drawing by Schiele, the figure, the second figure is an attempt by Schiele.

I'm now listening to the new Bruce S album.it's nice.
2021-02-06 14-31_pagina_3.jpg

2021-02-06 14-31_pagina_2.jpg

2021-02-06 14-31_pagina_1.jpg

after publishing the post I started a drawing.
from photos of actor clark gable,
leaving out shading that I could not understand, judge and correct, of things I can see (I would have put it but I don't have the reference in the image file and I think it has copyright, however impression and that, on the sheet I had not noticed them these things, looking at photos of the drawing I realized, or at least I seem to find some errors, these that I forgot to finish ear, ear shadow and that this had to be higher, different dimensions, and the profile. profile dimensions, and then in the reference photo I think she is very young actually

paper is a5.

2021-02-06 17-26_pagina_1.jpg

Last edited:
Wow Joe! It’s fascinating to follow your progress.
At the end of the day, practice makes perfect.

Nofocus, I'm glad you think that, thanks for the nice words and the encouragement.

Hi, last night I did the video 4 poses,
timeless, I didn't do them quickly but calmly, used
lately Tried A little different than I usually do

colored pencil and an a3 sheet.
photographing a3 is more difficult for me so I publish duplicates that I took more photos.
2021-02-07 02-22_pagina_2.jpg
2021-02-07 02-22_pagina_1.jpg
2021-02-07 02-22_pagina_3.jpg

Back