last things and other things.

laf.art. thank you very much, I'm glad you are
liked and find improvements.
yes, bird we see more lately. yesterday he came back, seen in passing.

Artyczar, I'm glad you liked them, thank you very much for nice words

during this week I did the ones I had published and these I did later or I had to photograph.

Snoball, "( I remembered having yellow, and new like light green and white in my set of 12. I had to check the pink, I have pink and also some similar colors, like a pink, from a previous set of pencils I had. I tidied up the pencils I have to use. Thank you. A colored pencil that I really like as a color I have already used here, red (2 colored pencils I used in these, in the first I used brown, bird pen, the others with graphite pencil) )" thanks

I tried some faces, with brown pencil I tried this face perhaps a little differently from usual,
I had come to mind cartoons like flinston and that day I had been looking for cartoon drawings and some were schematic.
The first faces so I tried a little differently.
I'm putting the photos in the order I took them

2021-01-30 11-04_pagina_6.jpg
2021-01-30 11-04_pagina_5.jpg
2021-01-30 11-04_pagina_3.jpg
2021-01-30 11-04_pagina_2.jpg
2021-01-30 11-04_pagina_1.jpg
2021-01-30 11-04_pagina_4.jpg

I'm loving watching your progress Joe. I laughed out loud at the last lady. Her expression and messy hair are hilarious! :love:

snoball I'm glad you think that, thank you very much and you liked that drawing.
it was a very beautiful and particular face that I liked to try, curly hair I didn't know how to do it and go with straight angled lines I was hoping it could give you an idea.

I made these, 2 faces, grapefruit and cartoon,
, this cartoon and a copy of a drawing, it is a drawing, I had seen it some time ago and kept photos (with 3 of him, 2 unarmed).
I don't know what it refers to but it doesn't bode well ..., I don't know if cartoon or comic but I think it appeared in something.
something strong.
I think it took me a 2 hour for both of us to MM., i is always difficult and i do or try again very slowly.

I also repeated several times in doing so, I don't know if this limestone is wrong or exaggerated.

however I was pleased to try it and review that photo

thanks for seeing
I hope they are also liked by you.

2021-02-01 14-08_pagina_1.jpg
2021-02-01 14-08_pagina_2.jpg
2021-02-01 14-08_pagina_3.jpg
2021-02-01 14-08_pagina_4.jpg
2021-02-01 14-08_pagina_5.jpg

The man and woman are very good and you've done an excellent job on Mickey. Way to go Joe. (y)

yesterday i did these,
I had thought of trying with bic to slightly move the cartoom direction and limbs, always looking at the reference but trying to change a little direction that even seeing the reference I think it is difficult and I tried a little this that I had not drawn anything and then that page also with pen
2021-02-02 14-06_pagina_1.jpg
2021-02-02 14-06_pagina_2.jpg

it's february, i didn't try figuary yesterday (i saw some of the drawings),
yesterday i didn't try figuary (i saw some of the designs), but i was thinking maybe starting today, lovelife figuary section for those interested
I wrote about it some time ago, but these days the croqui site has had to change.
strong the special videos for this month, those of last year and I am curious about the new ones (one of the beautiful things is in fact many struggling with the same subjects, so see what you feel; and in fact, do a journal, sorry to draw, see it again the first but nice.
eventually i would try but
I thought I would do, quick poses, this by following the video without pausing this time (usually with video cheating, I repeat or pause them, but I probably won’t resist)

Last edited:
Glad to see you still practicing Joe. The last one looks like you are freeing yourself up from working too tightly. Well done. (y)

Back