last things and other things.

2021-01-23 15-10_pagina_1.jpg
2021-01-23 15-10_pagina_2.jpg
2021-01-23 15-10_pagina_3.jpg
2021-01-23 15-10_pagina_4.jpg

hi ,have a nice Sunday.
I tried or tried these items again,
littleDavid, walnut.

in the week end I also tried to draw it, only on television I had seen this photo 4 times in the various memes, I thought I was doing a drawing last night, and what bounced in my mind was this (however I find the story of gloves beautiful and not so unusual and it’s a quote but really a 10 dollar glove does not heat less than a 10,000 dollar one, the posture I find funny,even if he had the reasons . I don’t know if it’s due to the cold or the Clinton because maybe 4 years ago it could have been different

with the pen because alone I think it's a faster way
2021-01-24 22-15_pagina_2.jpg
2021-01-24 22-15_pagina_3.jpg

2021-01-24 22-23_pagina_1.jpg

Attachments

• 2021-01-24 22-15_pagina_1.jpg
    2021-01-24 22-15_pagina_1.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 76
These are all very good Joe, you are starting to develop a style of your own and I like it. Oh, and finally a likeness of Bernie that I can stand to look at. I am so tired of seeing those images all over the Internet. Yours I like. ❤️ (y) ❤️

Snoball, thank you very much for the beautiful words,
they make me happy and invite me to draw.

Hi
I did these, afternoon bird, it's from photos, online, wetcavans, but last week I saw a little bird looking for crumbs that reminded him a lot.
tonight Brown and with color Brown, doc Brown in brown, ie I tried doc Brown from movie back to future and with brown colored pencil, not only for a bad pun but because I had bought this.

Tried brown, another piece of advice I would like to ask you and if you think this color is fine to be used alone.
Or better graphite or black, in fact I still have several graphite or black pencils so I can use those, or some other colors that also do not give me any mild allergies in the last 2 years.
However, I would reuse this if you think it's cute or okay to use as a single color, or even similar for use with charcoals or pastels, or cmq to consume them especially if I have nothing else,
I still have blacks, it's because colored pencils are cute, practical (even to be used on the side, here I used side and maybe for hatching is good or are various colors if not too light, that is, I do not know if it has sense what I think, I said that on the side maybe the material counts more but but perhaps there is more choice) and to try the brand, this color was quite cheap, 30 cents in pencil (this blue was 1.5 € and then it became 3 euro and a brand I know 6 euro one and indigo blue was not there, I understood the name of a blue that I really like and is used, indigo blue) (anyway yes, I did it again, it's my purchase more recently, about a month ago or 2, I tried again to take the blue, a pair or stock to have but this time I took brown) I was curious, however, the brand that format is pencil.
Brown is a color that intrigued me a little (if indeed it is a color that can be used for this) but there are still many shades or types. Thanks for see

Cip 25 minuti .jpg

2021-01-26 23-52_pagina_1.jpg
2021-01-26 23-52_pagina_2.jpg

yesterday I had made these that I still had to photograph.

yesterday I did these that I still had to photograph. Photographing the notebook is more difficult

2021-01-27 01-11_pagina_1.jpg

I like that little bird and yes, the brown works very well for people. There are many shades of brown, you might experiment with using more than one brown on one person/face. Sometimes we happen on something by accident, that works great. Don't be afraid to play. :giggle:

Thank you very much, glad you liked it and for the advice on color and play, I'll try this thanks.
this color, these pencils are Van Dyck Braun color, in my set of 12 different colored pencils I have a brown (indicated as just brown I think), I can experiment with these, maybe starting with the other and then add this

Thank you very much, glad you liked it and for the advice on color and play, I'll try this thanks.
this color, these pencils are Van Dyck Braun color, in my set of 12 different colored pencils I have a brown (indicated as just brown I think), I can experiment with these, maybe starting with the other and then add this
You can add pinks and yellows with browns and even add blues in the shadows. When adding extra colors just apply lightly at first and build up the color so you don't overdo.

Snoball thank you very much for the advice and guidance on how to use, add, I really think I'll try and adding slightly then, thank you very much.

Love Bernie, really good, terrific bird, funny I've been drawing birds recently, must be spring on the way🌻.Everytime I look at your sketches I can see so much improvement.Great stuff

Back