Hands - who's with me?

hi,i tried again

mano.jpg

Thanks Wayne and Joe, for the comments and thank you Joe for posting another. Hands are really difficult and I think they are good practice for anyone.

That guy with the gold belly has been in lock-down too long!
I don't have a golden belly! It should be though. The amount I've spent in gaining one, my belly button should be sporting a diamond the size of Africa! Oh, the picture...
SO CUTE!!!
Mmm. Pure shih tzu:

I was walking him along the street one day when he spotted a dog on the pavement opposite and his demeanor changed. With head held high, he began to trot, in the arrogant manner distinctive of the breed, while focusing across the street at the dog. The dog, after an initial glance, returned to its business, uninterested in the spectacle facing it on the opposite side of the road. As for myself, I could see what was about to happen, and I commanded him to stop. Did he listen? Hell no! He carried on with his preooccupation and walked straight into a lampost. 😞 They are cute, and they have a lot of "personality."

Back to drawing hands...Sorry.

Nice work Joe, just keep it up. You need to keep the thread alive because I haven't had time to sketch another hand. 😊

I did this by placing my hand down onto tracing paper, outlined it, and spent 5 mins sketching. Then, I played with some text thing on my iPad for about 20 mins which was WAAYY more fun. Then I realized, you were supposed to draw with your opposite hand and I didn’t and so I failed the drawing game. Oh well.

But, this (the hand from geezer hell) makes me laugh, so...
F11D4072-A8EC-4A32-AD19-E0A530A063AF.jpeg

Back