Hands - who's with me?

Oh Olive! You never fail to give me a laugh! :LOL: :ROFLMAO: You did a great job on the hand and thank you for posting it. I love all the additions to it also.

I made another one

hand and it's a small ball, for rackets I think
is pen 1/2 paper a4
2020-09-06 11-08_pagina_3.jpg

I saw it in the other thread but thank you for also posting it here. Very well done. Keep up the practice, it's working. 😊

Very well done Joe. Thanks for posting. I'm into a painting right now and no time to do any hand sketching. Nice to see someone keeping the thread alive. (y)

is small packet of chips (mini bag in bigger bag, I didn't have this in my pocket before drawing it but I could have) and in the last drawings it was in my left hand, even if I didn't realize the space in the sheet so I skipped a few fingers.
so I'm not quite on topic with the post(it's more of a hand drawing where the hand is not seen ...) o_O

in the next few days I think I'll just try the hand again but I thought I'd put this on anyway, hopefully ok.
2020-10-28 11-28_pagina_2.jpg

Great work Joe, E.J.H., and Sno. All these are really good. I don't know if you posted that one Sno, but it's so good and of course very relevant. It's so hard to take images of pencil (or silverpoint) drawings, isn't it? Even scanning them.

Back