Hands - who's with me?

Just for Sno .. a different pose ..
hand.jpg

Thanks Wayne. I thought about doing another this evening but decided to wait until tomorrow. You did a great job with it.

If this thread hangs around a while I'll try to post a drawing of my hand. Right now I am being bombarded by an unbelievable amount of work. The start of every school year is crazy... but this one far more than ever before. I have to watch endless hours of videos on how to use a slew of online platforms: Schoology, McGraw Hill Exploring Art, Seesaw, Clever, ZOOM, Microsoft Teams, and more. I have to master these enough to be able to teach 10 grades of students (Preschool through 8th grade) as well as special needs students using online lessons. On top of this, the state has implemented a new set of standards and scope and sequence (Great idea! We don't have enough to do due to the pandemic🤬). And to top it all off, we have a new principal who will have different expectations undoubtedly. And then...

My computer was getting slower and slower and I had to buy a newer and faster one with a new camera/microphone in order to be able to prerecord lessons and engage in live streaming lessons for at least the first quarter of the school year. I've spent all afternoon (after 6 hours of training and professional development) hooking up the computer and copying all the pictures and files and apps etc...

Aaaaarrrrgghh!!!
As a gratefully retired teacher, I have empathy for you and all teachers. You all do an amazing job and I thank you.

Thanks for the props on the hand Sno.

I won't sue you Wayne, don't worry. I don't have a trademark/copyright on hands. :ROFLMAO: If I did, I'd be rich! Your hands are better than mine anyway.

Hey, they are not that long and it is the first time in years I've even had fingernails so I'm keeping. I'll have them broken off soon enough. :giggle: And thanks.

Back