[Artwork] Emma

ShadowVIIKing

Hello everyone,

This is my first art post, besides the game, and the latest piece of artwork I created. I would really appreciate your input, critique, and comments. Please feel comfortable to be brutally honest!

emma.jpg

Photomanipulation in Photoshop.

Last edited:
I like your technique very much, but it's too far from what I do to give any meaningful critique. Please always indicate the dimensions, media, and techniques used when you show your work.

I like your technique very much, but it's too far from what I do to give any meaningful critique. Please always indicate the dimensions, media, and techniques used when you show your work.
"Please always indicate the dimensions, media, and techniques" like photomanipulation in Photoshop? But dimention? Its original size...

So its original size is that of a normal camera print, 4" x 6"?

Or, better might be what size would you print it to if you were going to do so?

As for critique, I find the composition rather bottom-heavy, but it is not too distracting. My eye stays in- wish the model's left eye had a bit more definition.

Also, welcome- glad to get to see some of your work.

Yes, sorry! My request was pretty stupid. My excuse is that in a moment of (temporary?) insanity I didn't see the sentence stating that it was digital.

So its original size is that of a normal camera print, 4" x 6"?

Or, better might be what size would you print it to if you were going to do so?

As for critique, I find the composition rather bottom-heavy, but it is not too distracting. My eye stays in- wish the model's left eye had a bit more definition.

Also, welcome- glad to get to see some of your work.
Dimensions 28.86 X 45.16 . It is bottom-heavy and it's not too distracting, I think because the pink lips keep your eyes in the center. The left eye may need a little more work. Thank you very much for your input!

I love this and do not think it is bottom-heavy. I think it's well-balanced in the pinks and love the vibe of the watercolor/pen-looking technique. Very cool!!!! ♥️ Also, next time you might want to post it in a different forum like Digital.

I love this and do not think it is bottom-heavy. I think it's well-balanced in the pinks and love the vibe of the watercolor/pen-looking technique. Very cool!!!! ♥️ Also, next time you might want to post it in a different forum like Digital.
Thank you very much for your comments!! I will post in Digital next time. I am still trying to find my way around the forum...

Last edited:
Back