You can't make this up

Bongo

I bought this vegetable cutter on Amazon for a friend that wanted one. Since I was the one that bought it, they sent this message (today) to me - my friend gets the cutter today. I put the salient points in bold.

Message from seller ��BESTORE:

Dear customers
Thanks for purchasing our vegetable cookie cutters. Here are some tips and attention of product for you.

1. The green handles are easy to fall off, because of the long-distance logistics squeeze. The handles are removal design for easy cleaning. If the handle of the product you received falls off, don't worry about that. You can reinstall it, then the cookie cutters work normally.

2. Due to transportation squeeze, the cookie cutters are easily bent and transformed. We had upgraded packing to avoid transformed problems. Our older packing products are still on sale, two packing products are mixed sale. We can not control which packing you will receive.

3. Some customers' feedback that food is difficult to remove, we have small wooden sticks for easily removing food. We also accept customers' suggestions, we are developing upgraded styles and will bring better products to customers in the future.

4. Because of Amazon's return rules, we can not recheck the quality of the returned product. If the package misses some cutters, please contact us in time. We will offer a refund or replacement for you.

5. Our cookie cutters are mini-size, they are better for kids' use. Our main images show the size of the product, if you are not watching it carefully, you will feel it's too small when you received it.

If you have some issues with our products, please contact us the first time. We will reply within 24 hours and bring you satisfied answer and solution.
Best regards.
BESTORE Customer Service

You so lucky, they get you usable manual for long distance instructions, kids and tips included. Remember to clean stick.

Well! Nothing like being told in advance that the product you purchased is a piece of junk. :LOL: All that and an apparent language barrier, too!

Guess that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Well! Nothing like being told in advance that the product you purchased is a piece of junk. :LOL: All that and an apparent language barrier, too!

Guess that's the way the cookie crumbles.
so the title of the Email they sent was:

Unexpected problem with completing your order 113-3050545-9001813​

unexpected!! They already have a form letter ready to send out! It wasn't unexpected for them, they must have meant unexpected for the customer.

My guess is this was originally marketed as a toy for little kids to make playdough cookies with. Some genius figured they could market it to adults and get more money -- even if half of them get returned.,

imagine the first guy that complained about cleaning them -- so what did they do? send them some "small wooden sticks" colloquially known as toothpicks. but if that's not good enough for you rest assured that "We also accept customers' suggestions"

Last edited:
image-SnvTfRzg936AdQrK.jpg

Back