Where (toy...) lions lie

N

Nufocus

Let (toy) lions lie!
Acrylics on paper. Small. Not here with me so can’t remember the exact size.
Neither can I remember how one thing here lead to another to arrive at this somehow surreal final result.

CEC39F59-F23F-4081-89FD-E3AC9DD3E1CB.jpeg

Love it! The subjects are more realistic than your usual. Very nicely done. ❤️ (y)

What a great composition. Loving the boy(?) turned around all monochromatic blue with the contrast of the very colorful lion. All of it is wonderful. Another beautiful work. You keep blowing me away.

Soooo imaginative! Love those colors on the lion. There must be some hidden meaning here, but it's escaping me at the moment...

I'm in agreement. Wonderful. Love the diamond cut sweater and the title, too. Your brush is like a wand, conjuring images out of the air.

What a great composition. Loving the boy(?) turned around all monochromatic blue with the contrast of the very colorful lion. All of it is wonderful. Another beautiful work. You keep blowing me away.
Arty, get a hold of yourself!....😀😀 As always, lots of thanks!

I like this one a lot! The high and low chroma shifts are working well, how?..wish I knew.
Do you use a textured underpainting to start, or build up layers as you progress?

Back