What's the temperature there?

I spent a couple of hours under the blankets, in bed, too. SMART pups!

When I took them out this morning it was still 33 degrees F with a light cold rain. The little guy ran in the house when he was done and immediately dove under the blankets next to my wife. He's been there for almost 2 1/2 hours now. Pepper, the big girl, took over my spot on my pillows right next to me as I'm online with my students.

It's been 33-ish here too. Snowy.

darksky.jpg

backsnow.jpg

It's pretty mild here in Somerset, England at 9c or 48f. It seems to have constantly rained the whole of this year and some places are flooded. I can say I want the rain gone here, but it's the UK and it rains for a pastime. Someone needs to throw a rope around the island and drag it over a thousand miles south.

Nice picture postcard scenes Arty 😊

Ugh...constant rain... :(
Indianapolis, Indiana, USA, 29f at 7:44 AM, to go as high as 31F! I lived in southern AZ for 20 years where it's to go to 61F. today. I sure wish it would warm up here...

3 C in Toronto right now... This year the winter is making a late entrance, since before we had light snow in October. Actually last night there was a layer of it, gone in the morning and the grass and plants don't show any damage. As long as we don't have a "freezing storm" like the one a few years back, we can take it!!!

It's about 0 C (32 F) at night here in Sweden at the moment. I hope daytime temperature stays above 0 for a couple of days more, until I've changed my tires on the car :)

First freeze was this morning in my neck of the wood Probably 30F for a little while in the Southeastern US this a.m. Layered up to wait on a bus, then had to shed some and tote a bundle of flannel and fiberfill all afternoon.

I'm in the SE USA as well, Lamar. We're having cold nights here: last night around 30F, tonight AND tomorrow night both predicted to be around 28F. That's a big chill for November, even late November. But I do like it, and I think chilly weather is exciting and envigorating (though I really don't like the wind, hot or cold, blowing hard at me).

I think of all the seasons, I've come to enjoy Fall the most. A transitional season. ❤️

Currently 7 C (45 F) and cloudy here at 6.30am on the coast of south east England. We've had some nice sunshine the last couple of days. My art/craft room has a big south facing window. I love the low winter sun coming in when I'm doing other things in there, but it's a real problem when I'm trying to paint!!

It's around 4C here in Orkney just now. Cloudy and dry at the moment but we've had hail and rain driven on strong northerly winds earlier this morning - and the wind is to get stronger, moving up to gale force quite possibly. We're used to the wind but it's no fun being out in it when it's driving hailstones into your face 😒 When the squalls come in the light goes completely so had to resort to daylight lamp to attempt to paint.

I live in the high desert where it's usually at least twenty degrees colder than Palm Springs, but yesterday it got to be 90 degrees (F), and that's unusual for May. Today, it's already 80 and it's only 9:00 am! Lord help us.
I’m in the south west of England. It’s 50 degrees F today, wet and windy. We are due high winds over the next few days and it’s building towards that. Tomorrow is due to be cooler still at 39 degrees F. Snow is forecast for the south west but it usually misses us and falls on the moors and further west.

Penny

I’m in the south west of England. It’s 50 degrees F today, wet and windy. We are due high winds over the next few days and it’s building towards that. Tomorrow is due to be cooler still at 39 degrees F. Snow is forecast for the south west but it usually misses us and falls on the moors and further west.

Penny
Well, we are due for a whole 1% precipitation by next week! :ROFLMAO: However, it only being about 50F these past few days, it sure feels colder with the high winds around these parts! Brrr.

The temperature is all over the place at the moment. It was -1⁰C at one point yesterday, now it's 9⁰C.

If I'm not working outdoors I don't really pay much attention to the weather. I'm outdoors again next week in the far north so I'll take 4 seasons' worth of clothes with me.

The temp here is getting hotter. BOOOOO! Now it's been like 60 during the day. I don't like it that hot.

It's been a crazy roller-coaster here lately. Earlier last week it was around 26-degrees F when I left for work. Friday a warm from moved in and we were into the upper 50s. As a result, we had some heavy storms and high winds into Saturday, although it never got as bad as to the south of us where Kentucky was slammed by tornados. By mid-day yesterday it was 65. It dropped below freezing last night and now (noon) it is 41 degrees. Still, no snow to speak of as we near Christmas.

Back