What's the temperature there?

Upper 60s during the day, upper 50s at night. We are supposed to get to 75 next Friday, but I’ll believe it when I see it.

Its 86 with low humidity so it's not bad today. This evening I plan on using the projector to help position some of the geometric elements in my first work in the new studio... so I'm waiting for dark. I need to pick up a big metal rule and a square because the one I used at the studio belonged to one of my studio mates. Unfortunately, my car is dead... it stalled yesterday and turns over but then stalls immediately again. I need to have it towed to the repair shop tomorrow morning when it opens. Until then I'm using a wooden rule with only metric measurements. I had to have these converted online several times.

93 here with high humidity. Supposed to remain in the 90s for the rest of the week and actually increase a bit to the mid- to upper-90s. 🥵 o_O

At the very moment it's 65, but by the time the sun comes up, it's supposed to get 97 today. It's supposed to go up throughout the week and reach 108 by Sunday! That is the hottest I will ever experience out here, or anywhere. And just to think that it's about 10-15 degrees hotter in Palm Springs at all times. I feel for them, poor suckers.

I once went to Phoenix, AZ in the 1990s and it was 115, and it wasn't even in the summer. That was the highest temp I'd ever experienced.

It's quarter after 9:00 PM. It rained🌧an hour and a half ago for the first time in almost ten days (which means I haven't had to mow the lawn recently:). The temperature outside has dropped to 81 outside and 73 inside. They were predicting 90s all weekend... but now the forecast is calling for temps in the low 80s and 70s in the evening.:) Great weather for painting!

9:10PM Indy, 32F tomorrow, maybe 39. I spent a couple of hours under the blankets, in bed, too. SMART pups!

A day or two after tropical storm Eloise hit Mozambique, it has dumped some very welcome cool, rainy weather here in my neck of the woods. I feel sorry for the people who got badly flooded, but I can't say I want the rain here gone. :)

Back