What are you working on?

I was thinking of putting them together as a chapbook. Or scrapbook. Crapbook? As an experiment.

The sofabed is IKEA too.

I can't think of the last time I was bored. My partner will tell you, "He doesn't get bored, he gets drunk." I sleep a lot, too.

SO/muse?
Significant Other / she is also my muse/inspiration. Well actually Jill a negative muse. Killed more paintings with a single sentence, but I can't live without her.

Thanks, Iain!
I try to work a little here and there, the only thing that makes sense. Had to help my old bud 24/7 until they put him in the hospital.
Difficult times around here. Wishing you all the best.
Old Tex has died.
😢

Speaking of winter indoor boredom, crappy moods, and our white elephant crappy old paintings I was looking at my paintings on the walls and starting to hate them. Then I hated the white walls. Then the ceiling looked crappy.

So I decided to just start painting. With no art, only craft. The walls and ceiling, and spackled the cracks etc. I hate this kind of painting but it's finished. Yay!

So now, I can make some new paintings to put on the walls that I will think are good and in five years will think are crap.

That's what I've been working on. Is it spring yet?

There was this fellow who complained about having to paint the office corridor. "Don't remove the paintings. Paint around them, they'll never ask you to do it again."

I finally started sketching out the idea of the house in the desert with the little abandoned bike. I made these wormy things come out of the roof. I think it will be a watercolor.

bikedrawing72.jpg

Oh wow! That sketch looks great even before the colour! Seriously.

I have an image that reminds me of those roof worms. Would you mind if I posted it?

Go ahead! And thanks. I sort of stole the roof worms from a Neil Farber painting. I'll post that too if I can find it.

It's true. If people can demonstrate against a global pandemic in the name of FREEDUM, we can picket for the worms! They can take our lives, but they will never take our worms! Free duh worms!

Oh, sorry. Wrong forum.

I destroyed a WIP and began a work influenced by the Lisa Sanditz still life above. The colour and the form of the shaggy, dying peonies have kind of haunted me. My flowers are going to be the colour (approx) of the Himalayan poppy. Pale blue and yeller.

Back