What are you working on?

Is it worth it? I ask myself. I keep thinking of artificial flowers. I was going to make the pot in clay and fix directly to the support, but now I'm thinking of painting the plastic pot.

I never thought I would feel the urge to paint flowers/vase paintings, but I do. Maybe I should seek medical advice.

20210208_164650.jpg

Oh my gorsh! I LOVE this Iain! This could be one of my favorite works. Please don't seek help. I like what's happening to you. Make more flowers! The colors and contrast are superb. It tickles and excites my eyeballs. VERY good work! :) ❤️ ❤️ :love:(y)

Thank you Arty. Nothing to do but see it through. I heard today that da Vinci often left works unfinished, after being carried away by enthusiasm over something new. ❤

I absolutely love that Iain! Are you going to paint the pot a terra cotta color?

Jocelyn How indecent of your bunny to run around in her Hooters costume, smoking!! :ROFLMAO:

Sno., I was thinking purple with a pink stripe. It really depends on what paint I have, and how I feel at the given moment. I don't mean to sound conceited. I welcome your suggestions...

Love your WIP, Jose. There is a wallpaper from House of Hackney, a trendy interior outfitter, with hookah smoking animals, for the urban gentry, I guess.

Sno., I was thinking purple with a pink stripe. It really depends on what paint I have, and how I feel at the given moment. I don't mean to sound conceited. I welcome your suggestions...

Love your WIP, Jose. There is a wallpaper from House of Hackney, a trendy interior outfitter, with hookah smoking animals, for the urban gentry, I guess.
Well absolutely! It's your painting. I was just thinking terra cotta to disguise the plastic. I just love the whole idea of the thing. :giggle:

Back