WEEKLY ART EVENT FROM 19th Nov to 26th Nov

Vivien

Welcome to the 3rd Weekly Art Event!

The prompt for this week is: 'MAKES YOU HAPPY"

Create a new work of art that is inspired by this week's prompt. Let your imagination soar. Turn on your creative juices.

All media and styles are welcome (drawing, painting, digital, photography, sculpture, multi-media, representational, abstract, etc.). It can be something done quickly, a finished work of art or anything in between. It can be created from your imagination, from life or a photo reference. If you use a photo reference, please make sure it has no applicable copyright restrictions.

Post your finished (or unfinished) art in this thread. Post any time during the week. You have all week but if you're a little late, just post when you are finished.

Tell us a little about the work if you so desire. For example, you could include the medium you used, where you got your inspiration or how long it took. When you post, it's always nice to "like" or comment on posts made earlier in the thread by other artists. We all like acknowledgement of our work!

Let the prompt spark your creativity. The most important thing is to have fun.

Shucks Viv ... you built our hopes up yesterday and I thought you'd post early being in NZ!!😂
Thanks for hosting...... and I'm just about to have a ***** of something that might make me happy!👍😉

Thank you, Vivien. It will be interesting to see what beautiful, creative pieces are presented. It would be great to see a variety of media. As I will spend my life getting passably proficient with watercolors, I am in awe of those who can work in several different media.

Thank you, Vivien. It will be interesting to see what beautiful, creative pieces are presented. It would be great to see a variety of media. As I will spend my life getting passably proficient with watercolors, I am in awe of those who can work in several different media.
Joy you are very proficient in watercolors! I dont think you recognise how good a watercolor artist you are! Your artwork with the leaves and shadows was a wonderful piece! Hope you manage to get something done using this week's prompt.

Thanks Viv! I might have my idea, I'll get something done next week. :)

Thanks, Viv. I have to go and have a think!
Ok Penny ,thanks looking forward to seeing what you come up with! Im running late doing my entry for the Animal & Wildlife Challenge for tomorrow. But working on it now, so hope to have if finished for posting on the 20th.

Have you had breakfast yet Viv .... started painting early eh?😂 See? your Friday am makes me think it's already Friday night for me ... I've lost a day somewhere .... or have I gained one?🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️😂

Haha Maureen you've gained a day!:sleep::sleep: it is now 9.45am here on Friday - what time are you now there in England?

It’s 10.15 pm on Thursday, now, Viv. It won’t matter if you are a little late with the challenge.

Thanks Viv. I'm going through some ideas. We should end up with some nice art work with this prompt.

You have plenty of time, it's still just Thursday evening here (Eastern time, USA).

Thanks Viv. I'm going through some ideas. We should end up with some nice art work with this prompt.

You have plenty of time, it's still just Thursday evening here (Eastern time, USA).
Hello Anne, looking forward to what we all come up with. When i was thinking out my prompt, I thought of lots of things which made me happy! Surprising when I put my mind to it!

It’s Friday morning, so here’s my entry.

944D2DA2-DE06-47E4-AB8A-E0EC6B07461A.jpeg

Wagging tails make me hapoy! 🐾😁🐾

Penny - Awww how lovely! Love your doggie sketch and I see they are happily waiting on their treats! No wonder their tails are wagging! Wagging tails make me happy too!

Definitely a sign the doggies are happy! Nice one Penny (y):D

Viv - because we're back on GMT, we are now 11 hours behind you - I just usually work on a 12 hour difference with you lololol.
Yesterday, just getting home in one piece (heavy traffic, almost dark after sunset) made me happy! ... and thankful - but that's too complicated to paint!:LOL:

Penny, wonderful feeling and movement of tails. Is this ink and CP?

Back