The Next Sketch Is

Next: still life.
IMG_3127.jpeg

Holy cow Sanlynn! You are blowing my hair back!πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜€ Wonderful!
What medium is this pls? Nice handling of the eggs (they are in my challenge this week! Lol). Of everything!

Holy cow Sanlynn! You are blowing my hair back!πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜€ Wonderful!
What medium is this pls? Nice handling of the eggs (they are in my challenge this week! Lol). Of everything!
Thanks PB. This was an old one done in soft pastel. Eggs can definitely be a challenge. Good luck with yours.

Sweet chair Bee.
I tried a new type of paper. I tried hot press pads of watercolour paper. I don’t do a lot of washes and this was for more detailed stuff. I got far along and a flaw in the paper appeared in the sky in the center. I had done hardly anything on that. I wasn’t swamping it with water or reworking it. And it just pulled back into a hole. You can see it here and I’m very disappointed because the painting was coming along well. I wanted to see if acrylic paint would help fill in the hole. Nope, it looked even worse. It’s cooked. The only thing I can think of is cutting it out and doing one of those art pieces where you have cut out the foreground, middle ground and background, and layer it.
Next: animals
IMG_7130.jpeg

Last edited:
Bee and Sanlynn, both of your works jump off my screen! I like that you both are not scared of a lot of colour or darks. Both beautifully done!πŸ‘πŸ»

Back