The Next Sketch Is

IMG20240804223653.jpg

Next: house

PaintBoss, in the previous page I didn't see your lovely chair painting or it wasn't showing to me. I apologise for posting the red chair when it was your call. You posted perfectly first. I truely like your painting, it's very talented painted! 👏

PaintBoss, in the previous page I didn't see your lovely chair painting or it wasn't showing to me. I apologise for posting the red chair when it was your call. You posted perfectly first. I truely like your painting, it's very talented painted! 👏
Oh no worries, I’m easy. I think we must’ve posted at almost the exact same time. I do like your living room painting. It has a lot of character! It’s not a sterile representation of a room. Very nice job on your building above as well.👍🏻
I’m not sure why I missed all these posts.
JOHN, that is a very good night scene. I’ve been tempted to try one. You have to really pay attention because your mind thinks it knows what is seen, but your eyes are needed to really see what is there. I think it turned out very well! (Oh, problems, problems living out at the Hamptons! Lol those are first world problems if I’ve ever heard them! 😋)
Sno- great barn! I have a feeling you can do barns in your sleep!
Sanlynn- lovely pier scene. I sure would like to be there looking out onto the water and the boats!🙂

Sno, you have such rich colour in your work. Is it glazes? Convincing textures! Very nice painting!👏🏻👏🏻

Back