Some recent-ish watercolors

PSA, Thank you. Wow. I can't take that compliment fully though. I had help with that movie, which really became a collaboration, not just hired hand.

Thank you xie. It seems people did like that first one more since I sold it so quick and still have that second one. It's interesting because honestly, I didn't like how that first one turned out at all. Ha ha.
I think the reason I like the first one so much is that when I initially looked at it there was a moment of confusion. My brain became confused and I saw two images simultaneously instead of one. Firstly I saw it as an aerial view before seeing it as a pool in someone's yard. That's terribly difficult to achieve, not sure if you planned that but it is that which makes this painting stand out for me.

That video is brilliant🙂 I love the way it was put together, it puts the work here in context, really cool. I think I've seen Off the grid before - at least it seemed familiar - lovely piece.

Thank you Roni. We put about a year into that little 6-minute movie, so it's really nice when people appreciate it. :) Thank you so much.

From your intro in the video I immediately seemed to recognize what you had written on a website/blog about your Exodus-Project. But doing a quick search I couldn't find the text written anywhere. So maybe I was just dreaming.

but I guess I don't know what you were looking for exactly.
Right. Me neither.
It was just at the very beginning of your video: what you said about your inner feelings and what made you go to the desert to find out and how you felt being there at first.
I thought I'd read that before (maybe not literally) on your blog. Ah, whatever.

Thank you Maybenartist and Bizzibee. I really appreciate your comments. I like Hockney too. ❤

Back