Scavenger Hunt from Life #81: Aug 22- Aug 30

EP, glad to see you got a few sketches done. Look at your neat zipper threads and the bully thing too. Your knife sharpener has a handle? That's a good idea. I have an electric one that won't work and a manual one that is OK. I get my best results from my dad's old sharpening stone.

Joan, thanks, we can see "all the way" to the lake with the binocs. I love the jelly jar. Peppercorns look spicy and the salt is well done.

eyepaint, thanks. I need to get that sharpener for Larry, he asked about sharpening scissors. Cool stripes! Nice finds and well sketched.

I'm working on another sketch.....we shall see.

Joan, thanks for the Hunt. A good one. See you guys on the next Hunt.

Got it done on my footstool in the living room in the BookFactory sketchbook with a Micron02.
Number 7 something with a handle- the pot has handle on lid and regular handle, very long for the size of pots. Not a good design, but it is red!
Number 8 bottle - new gift of Cabernet suavingnon for Gene
Number 9 something with holes - garlic jar
csshfl81bottle.jpg

Jo, nice sketch to finish the hunt. I like the wine bottle...although I prefer white. Nice pot and garlic jar too.

EP, I think my sharpener is similar. The electric one worked well until a knife got stuck in it. By the time I got it out it wouldn't work any more.

Jo: Excellent group of sketches, esp. the lovely wine label.

Joan: Lovely sketches in colorpencils too.

EP: Awesome, now I will have a good ref. for our future knife sharpener purchase.

Back