Scavenger Hunt from Life #51 Dec 25, 2022 - Jan 2, 2023

thank you, what you have published is wonderful, thanks also for the good wishes, happy new year to all
3 candle or xmas
draw digital of candle
A48A9DD1-A2D0-428B-AE64-1EDDADE4390D.jpeg

Last edited:
Happy New Year everyone.

Ned:
Thank you. Wonderful work of tangle... I applaude your patience and effort.

Joe1: Thanks. Super cute snowman... nice.

Joan, Jo, Joe: Thank you.

Ned, really good on the tangles. Complicated is intimidating. I usually go for simple as I don’t do under drawing much. I’m somewhat better about not going off the edge of the paper. I used to only sketch distant landscapes. I have a painting buddy that sketches things instead of taking a photo of things she likes in a store or anyplace. She kept buying me sketchbooks and finally I joined the Scavenger Hunts in 2006. Made me sketch all sorts of stuff like trash or leftovers. I haven’t changed style much but am faster and more accurate when I apply myself. I’m still a procrastinator. I went to join a local procrastinators club but no one showed up. Ha.

Thanks all for sketching along. See you next Hunt.

angel 1bis,fake still life, the angels from the book, he also had others, on a4, pencils, I wanted to do the whole page but got tired before

FE8417B7-0FAC-4C7D-BBCF-707E4EC7824F.jpeg
6D5B92D0-3309-4437-A3B5-3E4659EE6712.jpeg

Hi, sorry for lack of comments.......enjoyed everyone’s work
happy new year bestest art buddies...BIG HUG

thanks for hosting jo

Ai, nice sub for the octagon...lovely cactus!

Jo, glad to see your poinsettia sketch get done before it gets packed away. Nice!! Thanks for hosting!!

Ned, thanks so much. It is sort of scary to look at some things and imagine drawing them. You were able to isolate the tangled branches well. Nice to try bigger too.

Joe 1, cute Christmas figurine. Love the angel sketches! Happy New Year!

Robin, Happy New Year! Glad you enjoyed seeing the work even if you didn't have time to comment.

Back