Scavenger Hunt from Life #30-July 1- July 9

Robin: Wish your loved one speedy recovery. Take care yourself too. ... I super shortly converse an FB comment with our Jeanne yesterday. Take care you'all.

Hi Ai, always look forward to your sketches. Rest up!! Very surprised to see and English garden in your sketchbook! Beautiful by the way.

Robin, wow, hope your fiance is much improved. Not long until your wedding. Will be very memorable in rehab! Thanks for the nice comments.

Thank you all for the beautiful words, Ai, beautiful work, the statue and the fountain are also very beautiful

We were on the porch this morning. Where else?
In the regular 9 x 12 Canson sketchbook with a Micron 03
Number 2 - 2nd of 3 light device , for Gene to read at night on the porch
Number 3 - 3rd of 3 lighting devices, lamp on the brick wall
Number 4, 5, 6 - body parts all of Gene

csshfl30light2.jpg

csshfl30light3.jpg

csshfl30body-parts.jpg

Ai- english garden is quite a departure from the surrounding environ of Thailand, the feeling of that stark contrast is in your painting too . nice

JoCas- we sketched some of the same body parts. ...no animals around, they are hiding from the heat....

3 lighting devices
3 body parts
3 paper products
1 free space
5CDE166C-E2F9-49E9-8C96-6E57399DB572.jpeg
EFBE026D-569D-4F9C-B90B-99A85715C1FE.jpeg

Robin, your mannequin looks like it is posing and smiling with you. I like your paper towel holder and clever basket of paper. Nice kerosene lamp, too. I don't have one anymore. Your foot angle made me smile. Clever finds!!

Comments later, but I'll post my quick-n-dirty work.

8.5x11" printer paper, graphite

3 different kinds of paper.
1. stack of printer paper
2. box of kleenex (facial tissue)
3. package of fan-folded paper towels

hunt30-01.jpg

Cheers,

Happy Belated Independence Day (USA) to those who celebrate :)

Joan - yay hangers - the one pointing down is plush satin, right? Yay keys!
Joe - thanks and thanks for the update on Jeanne - that sounds awful :(
joe1lt - wonderful pages of sketches :)
Jo - great and recognizable digi sketch. Glad you are feeling better. Yahoo porch sketches :)
Ai - what a beautiful scene near your carwash
Robin - wonderful coloured ink sketches :)

Ai, the corner of the English garden looks so pretty!!!

Jeanne, I'm sorry to hear that you are doing so poorly. I can't imagine going through that much pain and having the things I love curtailed so much. Will continue keeping you in my prayers.

Robin, thanks for hosting. Sorry to hear about your fiancé's stroke. I hope it wasn't too bad and that he is doing better. Hopefully the stars will align for things to work our for your wedding. I don't think we've celebrated a wedding on the Scavenger Hunts before and this will be a first!

Free space - The sales area at the lavender field.

IMG_0305.jpeg

I am hosting the next hunt. It will be posted in minutes. See you there.

Oh, my. July 9 already. Beautiful, Joan. The stand is full of life and color. The darks and contrast is so nice. Wow!!

Hi dear art buddies, thanks for sharing your art and comments....

Ai, nice work with the inktense, I have a set I hardly ever use.....the vow bus looks qunite lifelike. The view of the “bug” feel so like it’s rounding the bend...

Joan, beautiful painting of lavender area.....I wish i could get it to grow here....maybe could study up and try harder...we do have a large rosemary bush I really adore.

EP- glad you got three sketches to share, you patiently drew each folded paper towel.....pleasant feeling to all three

peace out & see you all in the next hunt,

Thanks all for your kind comments.

Robin: Thanks so much for hosting... I wish I could do more... so much were going on here.... Thank you for your kind words despite your busy time. See ya in the next Hunt.

Back