Scavenger Hunt #5 Dec 12 - Dec 20

I sketched in the Canson sketchbook with a Micron 02. I was in a hurry to add another sketch here and did not do my best. So ... I'll post it anyway. Ha.
Number 4, memory - a silver and turquoise bracelet over 100 years old that was my mother's. A very good memory.

csshfl5memory.jpg

Joan: I can't blame you lol...chocco's temptation...you did such wonderful chocco treat with golden wrapper. Nice bottle of sour sauce too.

Joe: Thanks. Gorgeous Lily....

Robin: Thanks. What a fun set of sketches on your prebound medley book.

Joe1: So beautiful pencil lines in your pocket watch.

Jo: I'm smiling of your posted being locate on the wrong space. Don't feel bad... these days we each have too much on our mind. Similar things happen to me a lot too but might be in different context. :giggle:Wow the jewely sketch pieces from your mother are top-noch. Love the 3D effect it produces. It must be so comfort to wear something passing on to you from your dear one.

Last edited:
thank you all for the nice words.
Sue, they're all great, I like them so much and it's nice how they stand out.
Jo, wonderful drawing.

Joe, that flower is a masterpiece, I like it so much
(ps: in this case from the exchange of person I only gain, yours is art and it is wonderful. I admire you)

Joan, wonderful the chocolates and the bottle,
you reminded me that I have been missing for a long time in the Lindt supermarket, I have to go there, indeed, better not, I still eat a lot of chocolate.

I don't know what is happening with the posts here but I came back and there were all these posts that I didn't see yesterday, but they are before the post I did. Someone had commented on the sketches by Joe 1 and I couldn't find them at all. Now they seem to be showing.

Sue, I love the sketch of the standing stones!!! How unique! Are they nearby? The teddy bear is wonderful too. The charcoal is a perfect medium for him and the scarf!

Joe 1, I'm glad your post is visible to me now. Sorry the pocket watch won't open. You did a nice sketch of the outside of it. I have a pocket watch that belonged to my father's father. I never got to meet him so it is nice to have something that belonged to him.

Robin, how cool that you made sketchbooks with random pages with print too. The sketches look so great that way. Good for you that you at least sketched the dishes from your meals. I kept forgetting to do the meal sketches and then Jerry washed the dishes so I couldn't even do that. lol

Joe, your shading on the lily is really nice. Nice lines on the shapes of the petals. I enjoy the white chocolate but find it much sweeter than the dark chocolate. I'm trying to eat dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate because it is supposed to be healthier. I don't know if the white is healthier, but none of them are if you consume them like I can consume them. lol

Jo, I have no control when it comes to chocolate. lol

7 - seasonal flower - direct watercolor (Figured I had to do this plant since it was sitting right in front of me for days.)
IMG_9222.jpg

Well now there are more posts before what I posted again. I'm going to have to be careful that I don't miss posts.

Jo, I love all the detail you included on your mom's bracelet. Lovely!!

Thanks for your comments, everyone! See you in the new hunt.

Joan, nice candies and vinegar. Sweet and sour. Very nice poinsettia too. I have discovered that if someone posts while I am composing my post, the new posts won't show but a narrow light-colored band will pop up across the screen after the last post and says there are more posts, do you want to see them. It's not real obvious and I didn't notice it at first. When you finally post your reply, it will place yours after the extra ones.

Jo, I like your bracelet.

Anne, thanks for explaining that. I guess that makes sense. lol Thanks so much for your comments too.

1 - alcohol - watercolors and ink
IMG_9223.jpeg

Joan, I love the poinsettia. Sometimes they are hard to draw and other times they seem to draw themselves. Must be the models. Ha.

See all y'all on the new Hunt. Thanks, Joe for this one.

Joan, thank you very much, yes, it must be a memory, a very precious object, you're right.

you painted a wonderful poinsettia, yes you had to paint it, it is gorgeous, and it is the flower of this next holiday.
splendid work also with the bottle

I sketched in the Canson sketchbook with a Micron 02. I was in a hurry to add another sketch here and did not do my best. So ... I'll post it anyway. Ha.
Number 4, memory - a silver and turquoise bracelet over 100 years old that was my mother's. A very good memory.

View attachment 15466
The top one is nice but the bottom one has much more depth. And what a wonderful keepsake with family memoriee.

Keep sketching
Joe

I don't know what is happening with the posts here but I came back and there were all these posts that I didn't see yesterday, but they are before the post I did. Someone had commented on the sketches by Joe 1 and I couldn't find them at all. Now they seem to be showing.

Sue, I love the sketch of the standing stones!!! How unique! Are they nearby? The teddy bear is wonderful too. The charcoal is a perfect medium for him and the scarf!

Joe 1, I'm glad your post is visible to me now. Sorry the pocket watch won't open. You did a nice sketch of the outside of it. I have a pocket watch that belonged to my father's father. I never got to meet him so it is nice to have something that belonged to him.

Robin, how cool that you made sketchbooks with random pages with print too. The sketches look so great that way. Good for you that you at least sketched the dishes from your meals. I kept forgetting to do the meal sketches and then Jerry washed the dishes so I couldn't even do that. lol

Joe, your shading on the lily is really nice. Nice lines on the shapes of the petals. I enjoy the white chocolate but find it much sweeter than the dark chocolate. I'm trying to eat dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate because it is supposed to be healthier. I don't know if the white is healthier, but none of them are if you consume them like I can consume them. lol

Jo, I have no control when it comes to chocolate. lol

7 - seasonal flower - direct watercolor (Figured I had to do this plant since it was sitting right in front of me for days.)View attachment 15537
Beautiful

Joe

Back