Post those pet pics!!

Jack has no shame…
IMG_7461.jpeg

The cat of my photographer friend, Frank Williams, Schuyler Falls, NY.
Mr. Catface thought this was an easy snatch but Chippy bounced like a rocket and left him sitting bewildered. Insults were hurled, cat pride was hurt.

1692561427150.jpeg

That's a still photo, but if you watch it carefully, you can see that cat twitching with anticipation.

Last edited:
I posted this pic on another thread, but it really belongs here. This is a photo... the only photo I have... of my beautiful dog, Wolfgang. It was taken before smartphones allowed us to take hundreds of photos of our lunch and our pups without so much as a second thought. Luckily, I made a scan of the original photograph before it was lost. Wolfgang was a mix of German Shepherd, Husky, and Wolf... and he was huge... but a big baby:

Wolfgang.700.jpg

This weekend I've been just taking it easy... frequent naps or just sitting around on the couch... as a try to fight off a particularly nasty cold/infection. My pups know Dad isn't feeling well so they are also sleeping next to him:

IMG-5014.650.jpg

IMG-5016.650.jpg

IMG-5017.650.jpg

Feel better St. Luke. Hannah and I have also been sick. It sucks! Wish we had some pups as medicine here. Your Wolfgang was gorgeous! ♥️

Almost a week later and I'm still fighting it off while my wife came down with an even worse strain of whatever the hell it is. Not COVID or Pneumonia. We were tested for these. Likely viral... and spreading throughout my school.

View attachment 20625

^^
This is Bex. She watched the struggle to get my Buddha statue in place (he's poured concrete) and let me know how impressed she was.

View attachment 20626

^^
And this is Finn. She likes watching the action from a place of snuggles.

My two little scamperbeasts. ❤️
Love them. We're in the bush, so can't have cats, our choice, so I get my cat fix from my daughter's 2

Last edited:
A few selected favourites. Numbers 1 and 3 are a bit blurry. Taken when my hands weren't 100% stable.
1 beach walking in winter 2 a special moment 3 , just another day on the farmView attachment 35362View attachment 35363View attachment 35364
These are so sweet! Love the second one - what a nice meeting between child and wildlife. I bet he remembers that moment his whole life. ❤️

I'm so used to seeing cockatoos (or whatever this little guy is, exactly) in cages that it's really amazing to see one hanging out in a tree like this. Nice capture!

Thanks Terri. It was wonderful to see. And one our regular visitors sulphur crested cockatoo. Very noisy as they do figure eights across the paddocks and ponds. A rare moment, just out of good camera range, when they were still for a few minutes.

Back