Opinions on monthly challenge

Hi all. I'm an on / off painter (I disappear for months at a time when involved in stitching projects) so I'm reluctant to plan months ahead. I'm happy to do it at short notice when I am around though.

Deborah, if January suits you just as well, that would be great - I'm happy to do December.

And when I am around during next year, I'd be happy to take a month at short notice if nobody's scheduled. Does that sound OK? (I worry about committing now and then forgetting all about it!)

Hi all. I'm an on / off painter (I disappear for months at a time when involved in stitching projects) so I'm reluctant to plan months ahead. I'm happy to do it at short notice when I am around though.

Deborah, if January suits you just as well, that would be great - I'm happy to do December.

And when I am around during next year, I'd be happy to take a month at short notice if nobody's scheduled. Does that sound OK? (I worry about committing now and then forgetting all about it!)
No problem. January hosting is fine for me. Kay, Claudia will do December hosting and I will do January.

Back