October 2024 Water Media challenge

PaintBoss

Contributing Member
Hi everyone. 👋🏻 I hope you will join me in the October Water Media challenge!
All levels welcome. First time trying any water mediums? Do not be shy! We all started the very same way.🙂Just start and play around, and see where it leads you!
I have chosen subjects that can challenge all levels. I hope one or more photos inspires you to pop out your art supplies and give it a go. Please use any of these photos from my albums.
Pls post all your work here in this thread during the month.
Pls post what water mediums you used and any other comments you would like to share.
Let’s also be supportive of each other!
It is better to try than not try at all. You may just surprise yourself! I love when that happens.😀
Please post your works after October 1st.
I do hope we see you here. Have fun! IMG_8306.jpegIMG_8493.jpegIMG_0974.jpegIMG_0785.jpegIMG_5602.jpegIMG_6484.jpegIMG_7060.jpegIMG_3574.jpegIMG_4612.jpegIMG_3108.jpegIMG_2603.jpegIMG_2021.jpegIMG_0234.jpegIMG_0262.jpegIMG_2577.jpeg
IMG_8676.jpeg
IMG_8625.jpeg

Last edited:
Well that’s the last time I load up my pictures on a phone. It was all in perfect order and then I get on my iPad and it’s a bit of a jumble. Too late to change. Sorry about that. I didn’t think it would do that!

Christine - Thank you for the lovely refs! I like them all but the striped teapot really appeals to me.

Oh good. The golden retriever hanging out of the red car is my neighbor. It’s just too funny. I had to add it in. He loves playing with my little dog and he really likes my husband. That’s who he was looking for!

Back