My Abstract Shapes

Same here, sorta. I guess I was always both. I always made art, but I started on guitar at 7, then drums by 12. Played drums professionally for about 15 years. I wrote a lot of songs. I haven't touched much music in a long time. :(

Same here, sorta. I guess I was always both. I always made art, but I started on guitar at 7, then drums by 12. Played drums professionally for about 15 years. I wrote a lot of songs. I haven't touched much music in a long time. :(

Maybe this can be a revival for you!

Cool! ...Captain, your music is nice, but we don't have original music on here. Not that it's a "rule" but the site is for visual art. I know there are forums for music out there somewhere for you to share your music, and other sites like Soundcloud and lots of other places.

Cool! ...Captain, your music is nice, but we don't have original music on here. Not that it's a "rule" but the site is for visual art. I know there are forums for music out there somewhere for you to share your music, and other sites like Soundcloud and lots of other places.

Ok, thanks for advising.

2D55F2A5-ECA4-46F6-9C90-80D62DF9FF6B.jpeg

I see a bat or a snake leaving a body of water.

Reminds me of a torch, or something that O'Keefe would paint/draw.

Back