My Abstract Shapes

7E0C40DE-CD49-40F2-8FCF-14A5FF6CBA84.jpeg

I don't know; it's your work. I don't know why it would remind you of a trans woman. Why not just a woman? I don't know what about this image would make it seem like a woman that was male at birth for you, so it is yours to interpret, not me. I can see it resembling a woman because of its shape.

This one reminds me of a transvestite.

What the actual fuck?

Are you visiting us from the past? Did you come to the 21st century in a time machine? More importantly, when are you going back?

I meant no offense and in fact was celebrating such individuals.

Perhaps you have a fetish, I see you've titled another one of your squiggles "Tran-Man."

Is the preferred term transgender woman then in reference to my picture?

Well, kudos to you for asking - I guess.

But it isn't our job to educate you on how to treat trans folks like human beings.

You should want to learn on your own because you see us as human beings and you respect all human beings. Unless you don't.

"In reference to [your] picture" I think you ought to follow @Artyczar's advice. They are more diplomatic than I am. If that squiggle reminds you of a woman, then say it reminds you of a woman.

But it's idiotic and offensive for you to say it "reminds" you of a trans woman. Or a black woman or an Asian woman or an old woman or a young woman. It's just a poorly drawn torso, it doesn't even have a fucking head. Don't women have heads in your world? It looks like evidence collected from a serial killer's house after they're arrested.

Ugh.

You're monopolizing the Contemporary and Abstract Art forum with these threads, so I merged them. If you feel compelled to post more of these, please post them in this thread.

Back