Monthly Art Prompt, June 2022

Vivien: Thank you!

JennieJo: Love the leaves, it would probably make a great painting. Your surfers are awesome - very cool! Travel to sunshine is awesome! The garden is a super drawing - very organic!
Many thanks CaliAnn. I might try the leaves in acrylic. Spur of the moment choice.

CaliAnn, your colorful traveling animals are fun and clever!! Yay!

JennieJo, beautiful leaves. Nice flowing lines and textures. I like the lines on the surfers. The travel watercolor is wonderful. Great lines and shapes. The weeding has lovely flowing lines as well. Mmmm, good.

Anne, your traveling frog is fun and well done.

I'm still thinking and not painting much.

It's all wonderful and nice what you published.

solitude
2022-06-13 17-32.jpeg

Here is a garden..i retouched it a lil prior to this post… might keep working on it throughout the month.. started a lil before New Years this year and after Christmas.. what do y’all think? Would you keep working on it? It is a monster in length. 7ft long and 3ft wide. Acrylic and Spray Paint.. 2022. It seems a waste not to perfect it if it’s such a large work..
View attachment 22195
I like your garden a lot, Alabama. I like abstracts like this.

Here's my Garden painting. About 5" x 7" in XL Mix Media sketch pad. The reference was from Pixabay by KateCox. Line and watercolor wash.

View attachment 22225
I love your garden implements, Anne. After damaging my wrist, I am slowly getting back to using tools for gardening - not able to use my shears, yet.

Back