last things and other things.

I made these in the last 3 days, these 3 figures, mandarins and yesterday other cartoon copies.
figures made with black Inktense, Snoball was right in citing it as an alternative to carbon, of the things I tried is the one with more things in common, here it was a4 photocopy paper, I think I will use it more and try on bigger album or sheet, Thanks again.

in the past few weeks, at times when maybe I thought of
to draw but then I didn't, but I looked, looked for pages, works by comic artists that I liked so much and those I admired or wanted to know more.
I have seen the works of Frazetta (of him there are pages online with the incredible works, frazettagirl) and Moebius, they are 2 or my favorites of all time even if I had not read them often, but more images. it was nice to see them. (maybe they were moments a bit ... and seeing things as well as for the forum gives really good emotions, humor)

I will come back to see them, I don't know if I will make many copies, I think it would be one of the things I would like,
a goddess was conan sooner or later, i would try if i learn ink to improve it.
(one thing that struck me and that I loved Conan's films and cartoons but I knew little about comics, that is, him, but starting from him, several incredible artists also drew or inked him, an incredible number of the most popular artists in the field of comics , as a frazetta or an English artist I think, Barry Smith, incredible, seen little and I have to search more but both in comics (then he left comics), and in the most classic illustrations or paintings is spectacular, that is, I think yes discovery just for me, incredible, I recommend.

) anyway I haven't tried Conan. for now I don't want to, but this duck which I think is also his. used
fineliner, and darker things, years ago I got at the supermarket, 2 gel pens 0.7, pack of 2, for writing they seemed very thick so I thought somehow to draw they could be beautiful.

2021-02-25 16-14_pagina_1.jpg
2021-02-25 16-14_pagina_2.jpg
2021-02-26 01-11_pagina_1.jpg
2021-02-26 01-11_pagina_2.jpg
2021-02-26 01-11_pagina_3.jpg
2021-02-26 01-11_pagina_4.jpg

All are excellent Joe but I love the freckled duck and the sick guy in the bed. Super good. (y) ❤️

I used the brown and black colored pencil.

. residues of pencil sharpeners, pencils or tempered leads, can come out of the eye by themselves, with water or drops (tried this but I'm not sure if stuff has entered, sometimes that feeling happens but you don't see fragments, if it's not red it should be ok, maybe it is better for me to temper directly on the rubbish basket and with distance), I have a small container (inside which I temper) above a school that I emptied enough but underneath it I have books and schetcbooks and trying to clean some residues they were finished below, in notebooks once,

2021-02-26 18-00_pagina_1.jpg
2021-02-26 18-00_pagina_2.jpg
2021-02-27 13-17_pagina_1.jpg
2021-02-27 13-17_pagina_2.jpg
2021-02-27 13-17_pagina_3.jpg
2021-02-27 13-17_pagina_4.jpg

early cartoons were copies of pencil drawings,

thanks Artyczar.

I have
made other poses, this time I had used mechanical pencil and not measured, or a little, that is, I had tried a little differently, I don't know. I think it's more testing for a few moments than just feeling like that

2021-02-28 11-16_pagina_1.jpg
2021-02-28 11-16_pagina_2.jpg

Once again Joe, excellent drawings, the figures and the cartoon characters both. I love Pooh Bear. :giggle: (y)

drawn cup and drawings in the box

I got a cup, an absurd cup.
In the past I had a personal cup, with my name as a child and then a curious one.
I haven't had an exclusive or new cup for years. Maybe even for this reason I drank less tea or milk. ,

I thought about it for a few weeks. And then I couldn't resist that either.
almost 9 and but I think it's very elegant :)

I explain, in practice he is a character from an episode of my favorite cartoon, some episodes were very funny, this little man then realizes wishes, you have to ask him simple things however, if the task becomes difficult or impossible, he goes crazy and multiplies to ask for help if same, but then you create many that go crazy and break everything ... (in practice I will use it only for drinking, cute though)
2021-03-01 12-59_pagina_1(1).jpg

Artyczar, thank you very much, glad you think so.

I redesigned the card,objejetc but first I turned it upside down.
I drew her resting on her back, on one side of her back.

pencil
doing it in this position led me to measure more and in addition to the measurements proceed differently than usual

2021-03-06 11-50_pagina_1.jpg

Snoball, thank you very much
(in this I did not start from the head as before but more from the geometric shape)

Last edited:
Back