last things and other things.

Snoball, thank you very much,
happy that you think they are good and that it is good to draw it.
yes, I am trying it often, I would say that he has paid off, indeed, I would say that I am lucky if he,Eeyore
does not show me the bill, if he does not ask me for money for his (unpaid) work as a model.

Eeyore would be flattered, although he would be worried that he might not live up to his portrait, judging by his character.

I think the drawing of the hand is particularly good. Eeyore, of course, but I realise I have a bias for your cartoon illustrations.

Iain, thank you very much, yes EEyore has that character, but perhaps I would say the opposite and then we would not agree the same, and both disappointed, I will continue to ask him nothing.

no, saying seriously, Ian, Artyczar, thank you glad you like them.
for the hand I tried to make the hand in this design
https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/paul-calle

, I saw that they uploaded a video that talks about aphantasia, I remembered what Snoball had said, I had thought of writing the link in case you might be interested in seeing it. because in to video artist Karim
explains the phenomenon of aphantasia and his personal experiences with it.

I haven't seen it yet, but I find that they make beautiful videos, I was left behind by many videos, almost a year ago when I had to skip some of them, so thinking of recovering them I was stuck. e che I have to see them with subtitles and a couple of times, I should go to the new ones from this

i drew this face, mechanical pencil, a5 paper.
maybe about 2 hours, or more. thanks for seeing
the photos of draw I took at the same time, he changes rooms or folds of the notebook
this is the reference

2021-03-18 23-39_pagina_2.jpg
2021-03-18 23-39_pagina_3.jpg

I was struck/ conquist by the photo I had seen as a reference on wetcavans, I was struck by the expression and the face of her I liked it very much that made serenity so I thought I'd try it, immediately no but maybe another time I would try it.

Snoball, thank you very much for the link, it seems like a very nice and useful book.
I don't currently have any Apple devices though
I save the link immediately, eventually I can find it immediately.
2 summers ago I was very tempted to take my first ipad (especially to draw, or in support of drawing, reference or app, video or reading), then, a bit also for broken pc and mobile phone cards I didn't take it.

I tried a slightly different page. (and also 2 faces with marker)
a skit, scene that I found funny,
in a film with Samuel Jackson and Raynolds, in order to escape, they received a lift from a van of nuns, singers, to escape.
I tried to design this, as I felt it and I had some small changes.

cartoon, instead it is a copy of a comics, (he reminds me of my father, but my father is more angry)
here I started the 3 markers. in the face I used the red pencil.

in the end I tried 2 faces like in the past

2021-03-21 10-42_pagina_1.jpg
2021-03-21 10-42_pagina_2.jpg
2021-03-21 10-42_pagina_3.jpg
2021-03-21 10-42_pagina_4.jpg
2021-03-21 10-42_pagina_5.jpg
2021-03-21 10-42_pagina_6.jpg

hi, for the last couple of days, I made this, puppy, from photos. when I thought I'd try this design,
initially I had thought of redoing a drawing with the pen, but then I did it only in pencil.

I have done it in a several times, the last 2 photos, are as it is now (the third is perhaps the most recent, the final one). maybe 2 hours or 3 hours.
thanks for seeing.

2021-03-22 01-13_pagina_1.jpg
2021-03-22 01-13_pagina_2.jpg
2021-03-22 17-49_pagina_1.jpg
2021-03-22 17-49_pagina_2.jpg

thanks.
in the last 3 days i have been doing these
this dog was with mechanical pencil on a5, done drawing faster than the previous .1 / 3 of the time.
, I tried again a work by Leonardo Da Vinci,
also it is one of my favorite works of all time, even if incomplete is incredible, but I always forgot the name.
it is not a real study of the work but it is a study of a study I have seen. on shadows.
I had bought some booklets from a collection, I have some numbers of the drawing and I was reading these for a while.

spiderman I was always particularly difficult. even the ones I usually do, remaking them was more difficult than a lifetime ago, remaking it for months a little less difficult,

i like comics so i like to try them, spiderman and associates i hope to improve it, and i also hope to improve the ones i already do.

2021-03-26 00-59_pagina_1.jpg
2021-03-26 00-59_pagina_2.jpg
2021-03-26 00-59_pagina_3.jpg
2021-03-24 17-54_pagina_1.jpg

Last edited:
this work I think is an incredibly beautiful thing
even if an incomplete work of art that I love very much (and maybe I would like more than that than painted in color on a canvas)

1616777614362.png

Why not try to make a copy of it Joe. You could use some toned paper and draw it, taking your time and trying to be as exacting as possible. I think you could do it justice.

Snoball, thank you very much, I don't know the result but I can prove it.
can I take advantage for another tip?
the sketchbook, a5, is smaller than a5, the one that contains 3 notebooks, I do it first to put photos. I had taken it with this refill.
Voyager Kraft Paper Refill
so I had this color, tint, maybe even for color or white pen, I finished a white one so I added this, moreover the finished one and the others have a cover of this color but hard sheet, therefore more beautiful, 4 hard sheets. thick colored to use as well.

doubt is the greatness, https: //www.amazon.com/Kraft-Refill-Inserts-Voyager-Notebooks/dp/1441328742
Dimensions: 7.6 x 0.3 x 4.2 inches
I wanted to use them but I didn't know how to decide by subject. (I have white pencil from the set of 12 and white pen white if pencil does not hook, even a chalk taken, white charcoal I would use it only if others do not go, due to allergy.)

i can use it tris notebook for this drawing, maybe both pages, so it's bigger, i don't know, i don't know if it's too small, or if ok one page or 2.
I do not know if too small, if it is ok as a size. in case I would use telephone side by side for references, maybe zooming in at the moment
or if you recommend larger sheet, I don't know, a4, or a3.
thanks, same question if it's ok maybe to draw a human figure, or a face. if these subjects for notebook are ok, I'm using it for objects from life, Eeyore, fruit. I would like the colored kraft or cover one for other subjects, or in any case to try white, 2 colors.
or better a larger sheet, about ten a4 I have them because the good album I bought years ago has all colored sheets, earth-colored, 5 different colors.I forgot it for a while, it was an album I got when I thought I wanted to draw only or almost with charcoal

just kraft I have a5 album but apart from the size it is not smooth, it is rough striped, to draw that I prefer not, thanks again and sorry.

Last edited:
That notebook looks ideal for something like this. You can go darker with a pen or pencil and lighter with a white pencil, using both on the same sketch. That's the beauty of using toned paper. If you find you like making sketches in the notebook, you can get some larger sheets.

Snoball, thank you very much, I think chenotebook then I'll start it for this, which maybe that's what I'll draw today. I would not have any other precise ideas on what else to draw today.I may also try again in the future with a larger sheet, thanks Snoball
I just hope Leo doesn't take it badly for the result but appreciates the effort and affection.
curiosity, this week a new show started on Leonardo, (this is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonardo_(2021_TV_series))

he as a young man, investigated for a murder, an investigation, is arrested and there are memories about him previously, I only saw advertising so I don't know, or if it's good . Da Vinci demoned, I had seen him, was nice, especially the first very beautiful seasons (yes, for me he was like Batman, however beautiful, compelling, I think Da Vinci demoned is fantasy as a genre and successful as such)

Back