last things and other things.

Snoball, Ian, Aryczar, thank you very much, I'm glad you like them, thanks for seeing and for the nice words and help.

in the last 3 days i have been doing these. pencil and some pen.
of the blue figures, the third the one with which I fought the most, so I didn't have legs.

Attachments

• 2021-01-07 19-31_pagina_1.jpg
    2021-01-07 19-31_pagina_1.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 78
  • 2021-01-08 18-49_pagina_1.jpg
    2021-01-08 18-49_pagina_1.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 81
  • 2021-01-08 18-49_pagina_2.jpg
    2021-01-08 18-49_pagina_2.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 83
  • 2021-01-09 15-28_pagina_1.jpg
    2021-01-09 15-28_pagina_1.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 87
man who smokes, passed with pen, trying to pen some lines, or many I have redone, not above, not exactly, I think I have read this, it is ok or recommended. I wanted to ask you if it's ok, move lines with pen, at least a little.

if I change a lot, I don't know if it means that with a pencil you had to correct more, do better, thinking about it, however, changes perhaps make it more pleasant, the passage to pen, one of the things, part of the drawing which I think I understand is important, but it intimidates me . if ok I think it's a pleasant phase of pen drawing. (in short, I contradict myself ...)

about 50 minutes in pen

hi,
i made these figures from croqui, paper a4. one in pencil, others in pen.
I also made these cartoons. I knew the characters but didn't remember ever seeing the show (peanuts) or didn't remember what it was like. , yesterday I saw the first episode, as it is no longer available in a week, I saw an episode, then I thought I'd try to copy some drawings.

2021-01-11 11-10_pagina_5.jpg
2021-01-11 11-10_pagina_3.jpg
2021-01-11 11-10_pagina_1.jpg
2021-01-11 11-10_pagina_2.jpg

Last edited:
:)
Snoball, Artyczar, thank you very much, glad you like them.
Croqui Cafe has beautiful and talented models, (I have seen that in these days they have added almost a hundred photos of her facial expressions, in the past they have posted videos where she is dressed as a mermaid, and I think others in costume too)
several times I had no other ideas on what to draw and so I tried a video of them on youtube. (now they had to remove them on youtube for nudity policy but they are normally present on vimeo and on their site) I am pleased that lately they have also added photos on the faces and for a year they have new site for photos, very easy to use and very rich . (I find the photos more comfortable even if I paused the video, my figures last a few minutes or seconds so in these years I am trying to learn them, to try to make poses at least a little longer, and having no chance, not drawing from life, I do not find the stopwatch useful, while for those who draw from life then I think it is important,)
By the way, between a few weeks and February, speaking of the models I remembered I wanted to write that they do an initiative called, figuary (I was convinced that it was called february ..), I wanted to tell you (but only as information, curiosity, without obligation) and in case someone might be interested,
I find it nice that it allows you to see various artists struggling with the same subject, every day a content, therefore an excuse to draw and then every day I put 2 videos in reality, one with the poses (their videos are always about 20 minutes, poses 30 seconds, one minute, 2 minutes and 5 minutes, before I used videos, but to finish the short ones I repeated them once or twice), other video is instructional, or various artists working in their style, or advice, etc.
2 years ago I started using the site, I made these videos but 3 months later and with my time,
last year, I actually did a lot of them in February, I didn't post them on istangram, but on wetcavans, some participated and followed their works, I think it's one of the nicest things, to see various works and draw something for a month (then I think that depending on one can make only some videos, only some poses, paused or with the video, or follow only some videos for the work of the artists, or post etc.)
this (all month of February providing daily drawing instruction and video drawing sessions.) is figuary.
up
clicking on figuary

I tried another graphite face. strange after what h oscritto but this time reference was from another site I think, it was black and white photos.

2021-01-12 01-57_pagina_1.jpg
2021-01-12 01-57_pagina_2.jpg

These are very good, I think. :)

It always depends on the reference too. I'm not the greatest realist in general, but I know black and white photos are good for values, but it really depends on how good the photos are to begin with. I'm no good at life drawing, or haven't really done it honestly. I have only drawn from photo references.

Thanks for the links Sno!

Maybenartist thank you from the heart, I'm happy you like hatching in the last few attempts, I'm trying to do it more, to try to learn hatching, lately I haven't tried copies of the masters, maybe in the next few days I'll try again for this too.
Snoball, thank you very much for the precious advice and for these links, I have been seeing them for a few minutes, the first is already clearing up my doubts, trying to measure, or in the drawings if I saw, I considered the nose from the tip, instead the end is the basis, these graphs clarify this (I find them clearer than I had seen in the past, thanks), I will check them often before I memorize this correctly, even on the half of the face (on the eyes) they clarify my doubts.
Artyczar, glad you like them, thank you, the faces, the last ones I'm trying from black and white photos, true what you say, and yes, being able to evaluate the photos, understanding what makes a photo more suitable for drawing is something that I have to try to understand, thanks.

thank you all

it was from the first movie, I didn't remember that he smoked a lot but after a while he decided to quit, usually he has something but it's a sprig instead of a cigarette.

yesterday I didn't do this, just now I did this. pen on a5 I made an adapter for a German socket. while the thing drawn several times, is. boh, it is something to be put to the current and drives away, drives away insects, especially insects like mosquitoes I hope. it emits vibrations (vibrations should drive out,) and always has a light too. light has 2 intensities, by pressing on the light, you increase or decrease. I never understood if it works.

2021-01-15 18-40_pagina_1.jpg

Back