last things and other things.

Snoball, thank you very much, I'm glad you think this.

Artyczar, I'm glad you like the dog drawing.

I'm sorry about your dog. it's a painful thing

Great job on the dogs, joe. The toms have really captured his character. Calvin and Hobbes is a favourite in our household, and Bill Wattersom is quite an accomplished artist. I think his originals sell for a lot of money.

Bizzibbe, I'm glad you liked it. I read an interview from Wattersom and wikipedia yesterday, basically he had left the strip. by his own choice and did not get hurt by his beliefs, ideas about merchandashing and stuff like that. and the same choice of interrupting the strip without perhaps delegating.

so now he paints, I have to look for something (given the covers of Calvin and they are very beautiful). thank you

seems a bit counter-current to what I just wrote in Artyczar's post (about my life without anyone asking me) anyway
Yesterday afternoon I went to a vet, no, not for me ..,
they had been there for 2 and a half days (at first I think, but before they felt little, now they complained) 4 kittens, near, attacked my parents' house., near the cars, were hiding in piles of wood, a corner and screaming at noises but now they always came out, looking for mum or baby food, but mum couldn't be seen, they are so cute, they seemed to me about a month old but I didn't know whether to feed them, now wormed (from today they should be free who said they were fine but full of fleas ..) and I have their diet .. (an inviting diet, homogenized but for a couple of days and treats for puppies, then only these,)
they are 5 weeks old, have 2 boys and 2 girls. when they hear that someone is there they go out and make a mess.

stupidly at first I didn't use gloves to help them eat and tonight intestinal disorders.
However yesterday they had eaten a little that before trying I thought it was better vet and I called one, waited to bring them to the visit which was for 16, yesterday I tried with a dish for 2, with 2 portions for 4 but they did not eat alone and then she made herself a mush.
Today perhaps due to bad weather they were hidden and silences, they were called there and liked by spoonfuls, then one went into the plate, cmq after the meow meow alone they returned to the pile of wood and I went away.
Veterinarian, she did not know of interested people but she said she asked then, she is good, she was kind,
I am asking if anyone wants them and I am writing now to an association in a neighboring country, who knows if they find a home.
Presence of the kittens that
In my part there are many cats on the street. Even the little ones are guardian, they need a home.

this a couple of days ago.
there are 4, all cute, maybe one has to eat a little more, little one.
you can't see it here but there is a black and white one that is triple the others, it looks like a soft toy with giant blue eyes, it immediately understood how to eat, staring at you like a cute little doll. the brown one (one of the 2 kittens) is the most turbulent. the first day was the one that roared even if the breath didn't come out (now
he breathes, screams a MIAOOOOOOOOOO) starts the others with screams, today I went twice, the second came beating his paw on his foot, he was not interested in food, sometimes he went into the cup and returned to muddy you .., then it was the only one who ate alone, from there, the last time she entered it, and when the others no longer wanted to eat or meow, she did not calm down. she is giant too. .

Attachments

• Micini.jpg
    Micini.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 106
Hi Joe. Mr Watterson has resisted the temptation to sell merchandise. He is very honourable. Oh those poor kittens. They are sooo cute, but must be missing their mother. :(

sorry, the computer today is not working for me for a few minutes and I can not write, hoping to resolve I wanted to reassure that fortunately the kittens are fine, the vet said that they are fine, that they had parasites but that with treatment in one day they went indoors and outdoors, she reassured her health by saying that she still found them very healthy and that they were beautiful, ok, that she didn't know about people looking for kittens but asked if necessary, she was kind. reassured and specified about the food, reassured, I thought they were smaller or in any case without mother's milk ..., but they are 5 weeks old and said only homeogenized for 2 days (perhaps diluted) and then already the only treats for small kittens that we they get used to it soon and that's okay for them, he said in a couple of weeks, tip, I didn't even know about that, not even them that for now, maybe just one but homogenized yes, one from the plate, the others from the teaspoon, spoons of plastic, they lick everything as long as they feel like it and understand bits of meat, after a while they get bored of eating but now it is taken like this, if I stop trying to eat them and soto still even the most restless will calm down, and want to sleep on the shoe .., put back above the axis, if in the hole below, they follow you immediately, if not all of them some and could disperse, in short if I put them down and run away they crouch or cmq they always remain in their den or right there in the area
the first day you feel the most and the morning after
I was hoping that the mother would come back and hear them, that it was good that they were, that they are still there, it is in the den that they had created that however they scream and at the moment, they are incredible, but every time a lot of cats but for a week big cats have never been seen so few, they cover long spaces but above all the same areas, perhaps several broods, bo.
however probably and that they made you feel more and more and in fact for the mother I believed it less and I was afraid about their condition and their nourishment, fortunately they are kittens in (leg) paw and strong, (so vet I think he saved them, I hope who can find a home to prevent them from becoming ill over time and for stray dogs.

However I will update you on the kittens

si bizzibee, you're right about Watterson, I think it's commendable and indicates that he believes in his work and the quality, uniqueness of this.

thank you very much Artyczar, glad you like them.

many of you write from the usa, sorry about the fires in california i hope the situation is resolved and that you are all safe

I like the blue pen sketches and as usual, I love the felt pen ones. So glad the kittens are doing well. I hope they find good homes.

Snoball, thank you very much for the nice words and thoughts on cats, yes, we hope. I'm trying to ask, to ask if anyone knows of someone interested or can ask.
now they seem calmer, he likes a big basket that I put on trying to put something warm in it, a homer simpson shirt, he likes the simpsons. then you were I moved them (but not so much as the crow flies). but to make it safer and warmer.
because in so much for cars and roads and then on Monday evening the weather that had failed (now however the weather is good again), for cars there I was afraid. at the weekend they did not go away where it could be dangerous for them,

but near their den, in a nearby house (with 3 giant dogs) they were doing work, so from Monday to Friday hearing the noises in the early morning they were attracted, one of them particularly and could not come back and so he cried and .. and then the road.
so either I was standing there forever (if a person stops he likes to crouch, between them or between their shoes, 1 to 3, 2 to 2,)
I have no recent photos, the shots I have are from last Friday, but when I posted not
I had all the shots on the pc so I add this with him.

then I did not make new drawings, I will post them done

Attachments

• 2020-09-28 21-38_pagina_3.jpg
    2020-09-28 21-38_pagina_3.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 94
Back