last things and other things.

1601509293188.png

looks like

This week I drew nothing else, last night I did these 2 things.
I could not resist, after having published the cartoo, seen these images I have tried something.
I tried this again, I had the first issue of models, star wars helmets, darth ved was the first

Pencil a4.

The other is that I looked for images from the Disney film, several had come out, some are before the color I think, I had seen these and I tried them that it was simpler that way and they were precisely the poses that I liked most from the cartoon.
a cartoon from disney, pinocchio's kitten, but maybe geppetto's.

2020-10-01 10-11_pagina_1.jpg
2020-10-01 10-11_pagina_2.jpg

I've been crying since this afternoon and now I was doing it,
today, after lunch, I went to feed the kittens and found one dead and another dying

, in the morning I had passed a couple of times, seeing them but from a distance however they were sleeping (then they were crouched and breathing),
usually when they were eager to feed themselves they would come out, meow about it or when they heard noise or saw people (they made themselves heard (very normal actually after I had moved them they could not end up in the middle of the cars and not even give much trouble to others, other houses there they heard softly and only a few times a day and in any case it is in itself a place with insults and howls but I am an idiot and I thought to wake them up as little as possible after hearing insults, we lacked cats, jokes, but they threw etc, but they are alone ), I thought then I rivado after and
I found one dead, and another that was breathing hard and he died an hour or two later too

the one in the photo had died, who was the first or among the first to feed, he followed (but everyone, I had to stay longer and above all force them to eat more, yesterday they ate little, until Tuesday they seemed to eat enough, only the little one sometimes you had to force it but omegenised they ate them anyway more, maybe diluted a little with water, you helped them, they took spoonfuls, on the saucer sometimes they tended to go but more for stalking but sometimes even there, croquettes they had said that from the second they could eat only those but they still didn't want them so what I had tried as more), for a couple of days he was one of those who also purred if I stayed still until they climbed or crouched., he seemed healthy, everyone seemed ok and they were lively, they didn't complain until you tried to leave, but yesterday I put them on the basket when they refused to continue eating.

I made them die, I made them eat as always homegenized until the croquettes did not take them by themselves and only a little softened,
And they fell asleep right away, it didn't seem strange to me.
But I had to go back with homeogenized that I was not comfortable with what they had eaten on Wednesday but then I didn't wake them up.
I suck at everything.
Everything I do or keep becomes useless.
the two alive move, meow but making them eat is now hard, no longer energetic (one is the small one, which while the others bypassed any co
a little bit cold too, wind on Monday and Tuesday), tried to force them (when I went today I called the vet of the visit of Friday to ask and he said to force the live ones to eat), I tried several times until 24, with jelly they ate but not even that anymore, before I looked for some milk that shouldn't hurt them but not even that, maybe a little, or maybe jelly but a little.
Between yesterday and this morning everything has changed, until yesterday from Monday they were stronger, they climbed, the brown if you ignored it to make another eat your finger. You heard rigorous meowing, not moaning, I did bullshit. In 13 days they were 2 months old, until yesterday their appetite seemed to increase, not decrease, and they climbed onto a person into nothing.
Sorry.

I'm so sorry Joe, about the kitties. Just FYI, if jelly is sweetened with xylitol, it is toxic to animals. Just know that you did what you could for them.:cry:

Maybenartist, Snoball

Heartfelt thanks for your kind and comforting words.

jelly (omogenizzati intendevo, hanno avuto questo e crocchette per gattini)is my translation error, I did not know how to write baby food, vet had talked about kibble for small kittens and for the first two days homeogenized for babies with meat and said that after a couple of days and after a couple of days they would be gone with the treats for little kittens. (so they shouldn't have had xylitol) along with kibble (he had given a free packet of this and that day I had bought him a pack of kitten kibble and packs of baby food with meat flavors). so I thought that by sticking to this I would not have risked on food but I was wrong on administration and I will have made various errors in general, even stupid and underestimated.
They were very sweet and docile kittens so it was easy to take care of them until they became a little older or found a home, first days, first 2 or 3 weeks, more attention was needed, but I made mistakes (and most of them when looking after them was becoming easy) without which they very probably could do it, until Tuesday they seemed to be very well, they deserved more, maybe even a little was enough but now it is useless to mull it over.

You're right Snoball, yes.
anyway thanks .
thank you all, I'm sorry to have instructed all of you too, it was not my intention.

Bizzibee, Snoball, Artyczar, thank you very much. glad you like them.

Bizzibee in these newer ones, I used a blue pen.

and in the other a black marker. to use, to retry more ink.

tom and jerry a few pages ago were with blue colored pencil, or in other cartoon a purple or red colored pencil,
in this page I used the last colored pencil I took (these are watercolor even if I only tried them dry, in this page of copies of hand drawings.), https://creativespark.art/attachments/2020- 09-24-21-45_page_2-jpg.4828 /

actually initially I was looking for a blue pencil because I like it and I already had some reds and then I have a set of 12 from faber castell which are generally the pencils that I liked most to use,
however I really like colored pencils (maybe even to look for something like coal but without dust) (initially I thought of charcoal as well as graphite), polychrome, because once I had found one with a newspaper (and I found it beautiful also for as he wrote and I kept it for a long time) and then 3 years ago I took a set of 12 with various colors and every now and then I look for something similar but maybe easier to find or cheaper in single colors.
sometimes it happens that with colored pencils I make signs that you do not see many, perhaps especially with some colors, or some colored pencils I can not very much erase them, so over the years I have tried other ones or to look for them or use other means anyway like them a lot.

2020-10-09 12-13_pagina_1.jpg
pera.jpg

blue pen, the other page was with pencil ( yesterday had made an attempt in pencil, and then one in pen.
a5 sheets, it was that notebook I had taken,)
avevo provato a disegnare dalla vita ieri con una piccola pera nel quaderno che avevo preso, ha questi fogli.

tried pomegranate which is a very beautiful fruit and I had one.
perhaps tried above all by life these days,
perhaps trying to try to bring the measures closer. I find it difficult to try to learn this, that is, without starting as a sphere.

for shading instead I had thought of doing it without leaving it immediately
but finishing the drawing without interrupting it. but above all I wanted to try to do it with the tip of the pencil, in short, anyway without idea of what to do and thinking I probably make a disaster and it becomes all a black spot (so photographing before shading I think is something that can help me) or maybe you are ideas to try again.
and this other attempt at pear. and first, with a pen I tried that mini Roman brass-type figurine again.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
pera.jpg

Back