last things and other things.

Hermes, Terri, thank you very much, glad you liked it.
months ago I was often trying to draw faces with felt-tip pens and fude pens, rather caricatured faces with ink, especially the profile, the left try that came easier for me,
here i thought i would try the same thing, with this red pencil i had taken a pack, i have some red pencils and blue pens that i am trying to reuse somehow.

other draw of these days

the fourth photo is from a very funny and very famous show
show of the 90s

2021-11-14 11-11_pagina_1.jpg
2021-11-14 11-11_pagina_3.jpg
cibo life.jpg
volti penna.jpg

cat, and also frog. 3 hours.

I reused the blue pencil, it is the first premier prismacolor I bought, the seller was kind and helpful on colors and also brands, therefore, together with polycromo indigo I could also take this color.
I think it’s softer than the colored pencils I’ve used before, I’m trying to figure out which sheet they should be used on.
this time I used normal photocopy sheet,
I had tried in past on plain cardboard for printer 160 grams and smooth cardboard 200 g.

also used on canson XL Croquis sketch album, with spiral on the short side, 120 sheets, 90 g. sheet with some texture.

I had not found the prismacolor previously, if you like them on what do you use?
I have some album sheets mi teintes canson, I got it to use it with charcoal years ago (I didn't use charcoal anymore for mild allergy episode), I was sorry to keep using mi teintes canson which I think is very good this paper .

between doubts and if it requires grain or ok for smooth sheets, I don't know if they use it on smooth things like newsprint, I don't think so on the internet, but I don't know if because newsprint cannot be kept (I don't have to archive it, I would like to practice it on the correct support for more correct practice) or because it is too smooth

2021-11-14 11-11_pagina_4.jpg
2021-11-14 11-11_pagina_5.jpg
2021-11-14 11-11_pagina_2.jpg

in the last 2 and a half days I have almost always tried faces, at times, the idea was to exercise on caricature.
these from Taylor photos, I don't think they look like her
1.jpg

other 2 legends james Dean
this james Dean
2.jpg
5.jpg

Merlyn
4.jpg

about 5 months ago one of my favorite singers passed away, songwriter, poet had also become known as a director in the last 20 years, and was a philosovian, painter, spiritual man, many other things.
he started with electronic music, experimenting, honestly a genre that I have never followed so much.
many years before singing, at least, if I'm not mistaken, I don't think there was talk with electronics, he explored all the music, even from the past, he re-recorded collections with beautiful songs from every era, 30s, 60s, years 70 etc., giving new light.
and his collaborations, he duets with Antony and the Johnsons, wonderful voice Antony, he also made him sing in Italian at times,
after he disappeared for a few weeks, months, I was a little sorry to listen to him again, now I'm listening to him often, yesterday I tried, I thought about making some drawings.

one face is from Dai la Lama, because in a photo they were together and I tried it

6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

a doubt, the brown van dyke color,
it is very different from normal brown?
one of those faces is with that pencil, years ago I got a pack, I really like brown and these had a good price.
today i took ball point, always brown van dyke, i wanted marrore has pen, reading is brown van dyke the correct name, compared to pencil ink looks lighter, violet than pencil,
do you like the brown van dyke color? ok instead of brown?
when I draw I will post the drawings,

today he had already filled with pictures, but I tried the pen, I copied some drawings, they are cartoon copies, some seem angry
so I wanted to show the color, you draw as said before, jerry I chose him at random, but he is brown, so he is correct example to ask if it is ok to use the pen like this, thanks

color from life, it's a little clearer

2021-11-17 16-42_pagina_1.jpg

a doubt, the brown van dyke color,
it is very different from normal brown?
one of those faces is with that pencil, years ago I got a pack, I really like brown and these had a good price.
today i took ball point, always brown van dyke, i wanted marrore has pen, reading is brown van dyke the correct name, compared to pencil ink looks lighter, violet than pencil,
do you like the brown van dyke color? ok instead of brown?
when I draw I will post the drawings,

I like the van dyke brown very much.

Artyczar, thank you very much.
I also prefer that page, I like the bigger blue one, made with indigo darlk polychrome and I like the little profile and also the attempt of the Dalai Lama.
it's called Battiato.

this is a masterpiece di Antony revisited together
this song and their performance😍❤️💔❤️

glad you like van dyke brown, the pencils i thought as i have a pack of 3 sharpeners at a time to use them together during a drawing.

Last edited:
I love looking through all your sketches Joe. The more realistic ones and the caricatures both. ❤️

Snoball, thank you very much, it is very nice that you think that, I appreciate it, thank you

Back