last things and other things.

hy .
draw of
goofy :)

and no goofy ma human from photo .

For honesty. (non tanto in questo caso con l'uomo )Something that noticed in recent months, in the photos sometimes they look a little better, especially if the photos are bad :)
the first photos I took of the drawings actually looked very bad,
photographing them is difficult but I hope they are better, I hope you don't mind too much, they actually helped me improve the tutorial and explanations on the photos, even here I read some of them. thanks.

I will add another attempt soon, a warm greeting

2020-07-25 18-51_pagina_2.jpg
2020-07-25 18-51_pagina_1.jpg

Thank Artycza,
Thanks, Snoball,
yes, it was an attempt by Goofy.
is from life
o_O🤒,
yes ,i serius, from life, but it is not the real one and it does not speak, it is about 3 centimeters, it was a sort of figurine that I believe was in a small candy dispenser.

thanks katie,
thanks so much Snoball, that's nice to hear.

Best wishes for a good Sunday

hi, I had tried these figures from photos on Saturday, using a black marker.

yesterday instead

an attempt to copy, a4 pencil. about an hour or 2 hours
Of this artist, I don't know if I had seen anything in the past, I really discovered it here, on the forum when I registered. (the first post I read :)) stlukesguild had published some of his works in the pot on the artists we admire.
I was struck by his figures, so yesterday I thought I'd try one, for a few days I had the name on the tongue, then I reread it. I didn't get the name. I looked for some drawings and tried with this. Initially I had another one that I had thought of doing.
2020-07-26 17-33_pagina_1.jpg
2020-07-26 17-33_pagina_2.jpg
2020-07-27 13-52_pagina_1.jpg

initially I thought not to shade, to try only lines, then I tried hair and a figure to darken a bit, I didn't know how to choose between the two, so in the other I left the dress white.

I made these, I tried other copies (I can't stop thinking about the original of one of these 2 works, the first one).
and also these 3 figures. sheet a4

2020-07-28 03-14_pagina_1.jpg
2020-07-28 03-14_pagina_2.jpg
2020-07-28 03-14_pagina_3.jpg

These are all great Joe, but I especially like the ones done with the marker. You have to make quicker, more fluid lines since you can't change them and it gives a freedom to your work. Well done!

thanks Snoball, Artyczar , laf.art.

Thanks Snoball, Artyczar, then I will continue to try it with the marker.
actually as for the fast drawings, sketches, gestures of the figures I don't care many in making them, not even of the proportions, as you say more freedom, maybe it's among the most fun things,
with markers and maybe I do less lines, I don't know if I have a lot of margin skills with ink, however I think I really like shooting.
maybe it's strange that I didn't like writing with a pen, if for a long time I found it tiring, it's been a long time but I remember that in the middle school they changed, they transferred a very good teacher of technical education with one who put all his lessons on Saturday morning, to do every seventh almost 5 hours of dictation, 3 term papers, 3 topics, exam of the averages was beyond theme but always on the 3 topics, interdisciplinary term, he then dictated things on all subjects on these 3 topics. maybe from there I don't like to write that I didn't understand this and I found it annoying like changing teachers in the end, they were just moved to class, not to school, I remember that
at some point, on Saturdays, I started skipping the first days of school, only a few times in reality, but almost every week I hoped for it, I often tried.
I wrote, I often write with normal bic, but sometimes I tried pentel bk77 and I liked this, he wrote more fluid, dark, something that I think is useful but I had never thought about it, only recently to draw, a tissue for the drop of ink (I didn't even realize it was normal) before I get dirty, now I try to do it
instead the drawing with thumb, pen etc fascinates me so much, in reality I also liked fontain pen, I remember that I bought one, I asked for one in a supermarket as a child and that I liked to try pens, for home I was always looking for those that were there around if there is a more curious one, I found pentel.

sorry digress, actually I wanted to write that I took a 0.05 finilineer pen :), I had talked about this, thanks,, my first so, I had used only 0.3 and 0.4 before.
I'm glad to have it.
I had to take various grades, a box actually, I ordered it long ago but it got lost, then it takes other grades but another time, maybe in September, anyway I have 2 new pens, I like this one.
I will update then, thanks again from my heart :)

hi, i wanted to write that if i am not publishing because i have no new drawings that for a 7, ten days it bothered me an eye and i didn't draw except those 4.
now ok though. :)
and to publish I use my phone but from 6 days it no longer turns on, fault that cannot be repaired (or not convenient) I think, I have the phone 10 years ago (I inserted the card and makes calls) but I can't take pictures of the drawings and publish
but do not celebrate that I will republish, :)

I think that in a few days, a few or in September I will get a new phone (I'm also sorry for the data but stupidly I didn't save them , patience ).

👋

hello, I meant, if it is of interest, be useful to someone that I have seen GFKPN-N for sale on amaz .. at an attractive price.
(writing like this, with brush pen, this does not come out)

I saw I had taken the one for 2 otherwise almost almost, the price is very attractive and 4 cartridges last for 2.
I got it because I was looking for gray, something similar, I really like gray, I thought as a background, but when I go over it it becomes hard, I don't know if it's ok for that, or if I'm wrong, I think I use it black type, I really like the tip, brush to vary line.

hi, i changed the phone. (it's ok, I did the photo wrong, I have to do better and learn)
in this period I have done these things,
the copy from a cartoon, a series that I love most of all. (I hadn't tried drawing it yet, I hadn't thought about it before but it was inevitably the first drawing after a few days
2020-08-15 14-45_pagina_1.jpg
2020-08-15 14-45_pagina_2.jpg
2020-08-15 14-45_pagina_3.jpg
2020-08-14 14-33.jpg
), I say it from a cartoon (bojack), so it's unusual or not serious but I really think it in general, it's incredible, in any case it's very nice.

and this from life, seedling.

succulent plant, those pots with seedlings that sell in supermarkets.)

I wanted to try to use the pen, I initially thought of a pen drawing, then I used the pencil,
and then I started to pass the pen, but then I didn't finish it, I left it like that.
I don't know if finished it was better in pen or do you think it looked better in pencil.

hello everyone, good weekend.

they are 3 separate even if they are close here.
it's always him.

thank you so much. glad you like them
I hope not to make mistakes by anticipating the plot,
but actually these scenes, expressions moments had struck me a lot, they are particular moments, in a couple of minutes he was showing 200 of them so as he had just (SPOILER) started the therapy ( yes, obviously there are also for horses o_O)to detach himself from alcohol, he had entered the clinic. they were the most difficult times.
in the third it was on the couch, it was beginning to open.

Back