last things and other things.

Bojak.jpg

today, an hour ago, I did this.
I tried it again, size a little bigger, still used a4 but the whole sheet.

I like it. I like the flow and freedom of your marks. I can see you did it first with pencil and then the ink marks come easier. Well done.

Most times your lines spontaneously flow and the characters really show through. These are the drawings of yours I like the most.

I love these. I love paintings and drawings of horses, and I love all cacti, so you got me with both! Very good renderings. :) Keep it up!

2020-08-16 03-35_pagina_2.jpg
2020-08-16 03-35_pagina_3.jpg
2020-08-16 03-35_pagina_1.jpg
2020-08-16 03-35_pagina_4.jpg

hi Snoball, Maybenartist, Artyczar, thank you very much for the nice words and encouragement.
yesterday, I tried some figures again, this time with ink. I usually make the figures with pencils, lately I was trying to use pen or ink again (actually it was something I would like to learn), reusing what I had and put aside for a year and pen u taken a month ago.

the last one instead I had made it in pencil (bottom right, and after I took felt pen)

Snoball, yes, thank you, the cactus, I did it with the pencil, and only after with the pen, (and one of this too, at one point I added too much inside) as you said for pointillism, and I have to try it again, redo it for the entire design
horse, I used the black, black pencil row that I had taken looking for something similar, a more available or cheaper alternative to the black of the faber castel which are very nice.

I did not write that the figures are with the pentel gray pen I was saying, it looks black inside but it is still her.

These are all nice and fluid Joe. Instead of filling in the shading with the ink, try practicing making parallel lines with space between and it will read more like gray shading. Search the internet for different pen techniques. Well done!

Bizzibee, thanks for the nice words.

Snoball thanks for the kind words and thanks a lot for the advice and the suggestion, I will try this and I will search on the internet.

today, just before, I did this. I used the drawing pen (blue because I think I like this pen and I have it blue.).I had seen once and because when I tried something like this I couldn't use the eraser much
mano piede live.jpg

no, no, diapers just don't
, those do not go b even if disguised as a cake
no good to eat

yesterday I made other figures. 2 pages
the first page always the same marker,
the last with the pen and the last with the pencil.

I would take advantage of a doubt, other advice if I can (and that when I go my own way by design with purchases I do damage, then it's a bit like this period in which I have doubts a bit for everything, sorry).

nib or no nib. (x ink, which I would like to try better, maybe it is not something (or this is true in general) in which I have a lot of margin, but I think it is something that I could try long enough, much more or in any case for some time already alone helping me with the links, that page had immediately led to various links and wonderful examples, thanks to the heart Snoball, I think I have an ebook from the early 1900s that looked beautiful, with absurd drawings that I should read, a year ago I bought a book by Civardi , he was not specific about this but his style is also wonderful and I think there were some lithographs or ink)
at this moment I did not think of buying material, in store or online, but maybe I should place an order, and I have a dudbbio, a temptation.
3 years ago, I took the lamy safari fountain pen thinking about the drawing, before I was undecided if on the pen or something like a nib pen, which can change stroke I read
Then I didn't use a lot to draw (it was doubtful whether to learn first, improve pencil first, but then I used it anyway for a while I was only trying pen even if not really for drawings, then I had slightly bumped my shoulder and then I ended up forgetting) the pen, however, I have always wanted a fontain pen. I didn't really like writing in pen, but if I have a more fluent pen than the traditional ones I like it. (I was saying about writing, as a medium, ink, I like it, I like to admire it in the works I see and therefore I would like to learn it).

doubt and whether to use only pen, what I have or if sooner or later take a nib, a rod, try to learn with it (I like the effects they do and the fact that it is a single tool even though it would probably take more nibs.)

eventually I don't know whether to take ink or maybe that's okay too,
many years ago I had taken (in short, even if I later postponed or gave up drawing this stuff sometimes I couldn't resist, somehow I thought about it, a book, collection obsessions, films) on newsstands the first issue of an issue on calligraphy, with this (1 or 2 €, I kept it now with the pencils, things but I never opened it, for drawing I think it is too large, in the following issues there were many other tips.)

I don't know if it is wrong to put links to sites, product sales (amaz) on the forum so I avoid, in doubt.
I do not know which one to take, I would like something not to have to change in any case, that was fine even if I could learn. something good (even if I usually go by chance or by price), in any case don't give me excuses,
Tachikawa Comic Pen Nib Holder (T-40) + Zebra Comic G Model Chrome Pen 10 Nibs (PG-6C-C-K)
but it costs 28 euros, so no, but if it is indestructible, I like it for the soft grip, the grip. (some time ago I destroyed a pen of some advertising because it had the grip of a pencil that had a particular wood, in the photo there is this absurd thing and also the thing I had taken), it would arrive in a week or in any case soon.

or this, Speedball Sketching Pen Set
Brand: Speedball

it has 102, 107 and 108 nibs which should be ok for drawing, like comics.
the first is used in the manga, I specify that I did not think of manga, a little bit of everything, I also thought of comics, illustrations (I quote this that in fact it would be fantastic to be able to do one day, I don't say well, but almost resembling artists like Doré , or the ones I have always admired Franzetta, Lopez, banks) or anything but manga (if I buy a nib)
GREAT FOR A VARIETY OF TECHNIQUES - Excellent for drawing, sketching, lettering and cross-hatching
QUALITY HAND-CRAFTED PEN POINTS - Contains (6) Pen Points (No. 99, No. 56, No. 102 Crow Quill, No. 107 Hawk Quill, No. 108, No. 512)
INCLUDES TWO PEN HOLDERS - Includes (1) each No. 102 Crow Quill Pen Holder and Standard Pen Holder
FLEXIBLE PEN POINTS - Provides maximum amount of control
ncluded Components: (2) Penholders, (6) Pens

10 euros, including shipping, the price seems ok to me,

other thing that tempts me (apart from paper etc, ink) and West A3 Flap and Handle Folio,
I think it is only as a container (not to place the sheet on it) however it seems beautiful to me and I never keep a3 sheets, but I have no doubt about where to place it, however it is nice 4 €.

sorry, I wanted to write only for any advice, and only if it was possible, between 2 objects, instead I wrote a lot and I don't know what.

2020-08-17 11-34_pagina_2.jpg
2020-08-17 11-34_pagina_4.jpg
2020-08-17 11-34_pagina_1.jpg
2020-08-17 11-34_pagina_3.jpg

Attachments

• 2020-08-16 22-03_pagina_1.jpg
    2020-08-16 22-03_pagina_1.jpg
    518.3 KB · Views: 161
anyway maybe maybe I can try one of these or nib, like in a month or more in there.
actually anyway.
the doubt was actually between 4 things, those 2 nibs (spedball, zebra )and
Fineliner Pens, 12 Pieces Black Pigment Liner Micro Drawing Pens for Sketching, Pigment Markers Drawing Office Documents Comic Manga Scrapbooking and School Using

8 euros, or 10. (some complain about the duration of some, others don't, maybe it would be a test)

or Brush Refills, Black Ink Set of 12, 20 €

4 years ago I had doubts whether to try traditionally or with digital, means like the pencil using them made me fall in love with them more and more, so I ended up not thinking about it anymore,,

I like them so much so in the end I almost always tried only with pencils, pens etc. 2 years ago, however, I tried a tablet (I thought I would do together, like 50 and 50 or 70 or 30 between analog and digital), without a screen, it is actually good but after 3 months if I used the pencil, then I only looked at the reference, I was only drawing blindly ... it's a stupid thing, it doesn't actually make sense .. (and that I often use the monitor, the PC for references so getting into the habit of looking only at the monitor I forgot to look at what I was drawing too. ) then I liked to go back only to pencil, traditional I hadn't thought about digital anymore (although sorry in the sense that it was one of those things where you cared and therefore you wanted to give everything but abandon or don't get to the point, this is not an important thing but something similar (for which I really feel only great bitterness and disappointment for myself) it happened to me when the road was now drawn, an exam was missing and after a year probably routine anyway I could at least have done something useful and that gave an indipedence and the possibility of not living where it hurts me so much but I got lost in a horrible day and in blurred dreams and in feelings of guilt or bitterness for attitudes that I did not think I deserved but in the end are part of the game), until last summer I hadn't thought about it anymore, I was intrigued by an ipad (for a few days they reduced the price by 300 euros, not the one with the larger screen, doubt was apart from the price, if I was up to it, if it was ok for a long time, like 5 years, anyway something not to be replaced over time but try to learn that. ), as an alternative to the PC but above all for drawing because it happens to see drawings made with ipad, always incredible, (therefore doubt with things that you put on the PC and that every program exists there and there are also many magazines for use with explanations on the subject , sites, etc) I was back a little temptation.
I had thought that maybe we could go on this in the future almost as a future replacement of the pc and part of the phone.
besides the tablets with the screen there are some brands that have prices that seem very competitive, doubt here, it problama a little space in the room, capacity and the pc practically attached to the wall, but after the pc repair I think I will continue without digital , the more the tablet was tempting that then I can calmly try a possible instrument such as nib.

Maybenartist, Snoball,

heartfelt thanks for the nice words and for the encouragement,

ps and sorry for the stupid things I wrote and thank you very much for everything.

May, yes Pentel GFKPN the new purchase I was saying, it is very nice, I like to use it, and also the pencil put padding (in reality I then cut some wood and it is more comfortable and it is nice that it is darker than graphite, especially hb because they were the pencils that I was using the most lately that I had accumulated some)

Back