last things and other things.

ntl, thank you very much glad you liked it.

I made these objects, some in pencil, others in pen.
from life
(fruit juice bottle empty)
garbage bag hanging, full)
half a lemon, dish soap, little wooden elephant.

2021-07-10 16-56.jpg
2021-07-11 17-15_pagina_1.jpg
2021-07-11 17-15_pagina_2.jpg
2021-07-11 17-15_pagina_3.jpg

then yesterday I tried again with the gaughe, I tried a copy, study of a painting by Chagall, I started with the pencil but this time I tried to draw less. (thinking about the colors and what was more suitable for this ìstudio ')
here the reference,
days ago I saw a work of this painter on a sheet, and I thought I'd try it, that image was small then I looked on the computer, and I chose one of those I saw, on this page

2021-07-14 03-15_pagina_1.jpg

reference

This is nice. Drawing with a brush using color notes is difficult but highly rewarding as you only have to get close and not 100% accurate.
Looks like old pictures I saw somewhere along the way of Lucifer. Scary.

Very well done: both of them. The color painting of the devil came out excellent, and the figure drawings are wonderful too!

No longer using croqui caffe, from this year on subscription Also Thinking about the dynamism of the paintings of the artist Arlene on WC I thought that for the gestural figures, figures of about 1/5 minutes? 10? Maybe

I would like to try the NBA players, I look for scene, to exercise, they have exaggerated grace and power.
I tried, tried again with the help of a diagram, a sort of mannequin.
prima page is , the KING James :love:,from online photos from matches, his elegance, speed and power are exceptional, accompanying an unparalleled physicality. NBA however is extraordinary, there are Kevin Durant ............, Leonard, Crhis Paul, Curry)

2021-07-15 20-32_pagina_1.jpg

2021-07-15 20-32_pagina_2.jpg

Joe, I love scrolling down through your drawings, you've been very busy. These latest ones are all great, I really like the figure drawings. ❤️ (y) ❤️

Snoball, thank you very much, glad you think that and that you liked the figures.

then with regard to mom, he then made the related visits and at the end of the month he will start chemo.

Thanks Iain, I wanted to add that mom,
she, however, she is now fine and serene.
and we are not letting her stay at home much, she has fun, (at home, sometimes my father with her character)

Back