last things and other things.

2021-07-03 11-32_pagina_5.jpg
2021-07-03 11-32_pagina_6.jpg
2021-07-03 11-32_pagina_1.jpg
2021-07-03 11-32_pagina_3.jpg
2021-07-03 11-32_pagina_4.jpg

hi best wishes, happy 4th of July to all users from the USA.
Thanks Artyczar, on painting, no, a couple of years ago I bought a watercolor set but I haven't tried them yet.
this year i got a thick sheet album which can fit various media.
I got the gauche set a month ago (a bit because I've always liked to admire paintings, also I got stuck on the color part of an old book, magazine that I said I was reading and then because, once I would like to color at least one drawing din character from comics, thinking of a drawing that once they had given to donald's mei and I always remember it) set I said about 20 €, I still have to try it (it is nice spacious actually), I thought I would see, look for some videos of the artist Journey on his channel, where he paints, some tutorials, maybe even other tutorials.

regarding brushes, real brushes, I didn't use them but a couple of years ago I got brush pen, which I used for ink faces.
months ago I got another disposable pen (this one, however, looks more like a normal pen, less difficult)

OK Joe, quit buying paints and then not trying them. Look at all the progress you've made with a pencil! You'll never learn paints any younger. ;) I really like these recent drawings. (y)❤️

Snoball, thank you very much, glad you liked the drawings, yes, I have to stop shopping
paints and not to use them :), tomorrow I open the gauche box and start using them (I also write it here as a note, so I do it, taking notes / calendar or deciding first thing, it's easier and I have no excuse to forget it, then some things , even pens, or albums, sometimes it was just starting, starting with the first pristine sheet to see then it was nice to use)
Artyczar, thank you very much, glad you like the cup too. and for those markers, it is nice and particular to use them (using the first one, the one with the soft tip was particular and curious, I immediately liked that they vary the size of the stroke, even if they require habit, but nice invention), nice that you like them and what you say they are reminiscent of painting, so using them is something that can help with both drawing and habituation to other medium.

after I add last drawings.

You are doing great Joe as the others have said, and I am glad you are going to use brush pens as I like them, and am curious to see how they fit in with your efforts.

Trier, thanks for the kind and encouraging words, glad you think that.
thanks Enyaw

Last edited:
hi
yesterday and wednesday i drew sporadically, i made faces, these,
maybe you will recognize yesterday's one, (maybe the one in the center is better,) that page. it's always him.

after the politicians that an Italian cartoonist was doing, it was perhaps the first caricature I saw, I remember various drawings, always rbelli, I am reminded of one I saw not long ago, which was in a very stylized but immediately recognizable style , and there were several famous people.

2021-07-09 10-55_pagina_2.jpg
2021-07-09 10-55_pagina_3.jpg
2021-07-09 10-55_pagina_1.jpg

thanks Artyczar.
Snoball, Artyczar,
maybe they don't believe me,, but yes, I opened the box and i used colors for the first time finally,
tonight, finished just now. a 2 or 3 hours
i made these.
initially I thought of making a square, learning a little to use it, managing it.

do not try drawings for a while, then I remembered that the first time I thought about markers was for the figures because I had seen on the net photos of figures, quick figures with markers, I read that it was a good exercise,

thinking about the advice on trying, new attempts, I tried to try as much as possible, this came to me.

2021-07-10 02-26_pagina_2.jpg
2021-07-10 02-26_pagina_3.jpg
2021-07-10 02-26_pagina_4.jpg
2021-07-10 02-26_pagina_5.jpg

2021-07-10 02-26_pagina_1.jpg

before taking the photos, I had placed the colors and his brush (ok his, I would still use this), while laying it, I accidentally frayed 2 threads, 2 threads on the sides, they were curled and separated from the rest,
I detached them, maybe I shouldn't have, will you notice in use?
otherwise it looked as before and it was cleaned with water and I put it in a wet box. .

I have searched now, read now how it should be done.

natural soap is good for him and then let it dry

Regarding the use, I think that sketches of the figures can be a nice way to use them, even if you don't manage to learn to paint, use them,
(it was an aspect that intrigued me a lot (I had read about them 2 years ago from moderator Arnoud who in a live drawing class had started using them and had made very beautiful figures)

if I learn instead I would like to color myself a disney or asterix character, and sometimes maybe a flower

This is a good body of work. You are very prolific: you work hard at it and it shows. This body of work is inspiring to me. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on the process.

Wow! Excellent Joe! I'm super impressed with what you've done. Keep it going (if you are inspired to do so). It is obvious how much you are skilled to work in this way. ♥️

I too, am impressed. I love watching you grow Joe, you really are progressing. In future, when you fray the hairs in a brush or bend them and they dry bent, just wash them well and wrap a paper around them until they dry and they should go back into place. Keep up the good work!

Snoball, thank you very much for the beautiful and encouraging words.
thank you very much for the advice on the brushes, for maintenance, I will do so, thanks.
I did not do new drawings yesterday, but I looked for references, read some, I saw 2 of the drawings, paintings by the Sculptor Rodin, I knew the sculptures but not his work as a painter and draftsman, I don't know if in preparation of the sculptures how they do or if, however nice and maybe it is ok to practice, to exercise this medium and also the drawing.

Back