last things and other things.

while earlier I had tried to copy a drawing by an artist I did not know on the page of the a5 notebook, perhaps I had once seen it in some newspaper, however now I had happened to see some works and they are incredible and very funny.
I find it difficult to think about what to draw in general and humor, then, I think making people laugh is a very difficult but beautiful thing, so seeing the paintings, works, (one of the most beautiful things in wetcavan and creativespark and seeing works (the change of the site of wetcavan I think it's a blow because even if online in my opinion it was the most beautiful and richest museum in the world (one of those things to make a world heritage site, really, instead it didn't matter to anyone, but that was beauty and culture. ( here and beyond, museums and cinemas have been closed for more than a year, I don't know if this is, it serves to make people understand how important they are or they have closed them because they always don't care about beautiful and important things)), and even a guide, a help to then, maybe go to a live museum, at least when it would have been normal, and go there with a bit of knowledge,)) seeing works always gives surprises and also asking but where do ideas or humor come from. with many artists it is like this. this design is by gary larson, vtoo strong.

explanation of the drawing. it's a party, the party was going great, everyone was happy, then Bill the elephant realized that the piano keys were in ivory, oh god ...

2021-06-14 19-03_pagina_1.jpg
2021-06-14 19-03_pagina_2.jpg
2021-06-14 19-03_pagina_3.jpg
2021-06-14 19-03_pagina_4.jpg
2021-06-14 19-03_pagina_5.jpg

then I started going to the dentist.
then mom in May had checks, visits, and at the end of May she had a biopsy, the results must come out within 15 or 30 days, so in these days they will say results and treatments to be done.

Keep going joe, your efforts and the comments they elicit are very educational.
You are doing great.

PSA, thank you very much, we hope, glad you liked it

Treviri, thank you, glad you think that

Artyczar, thank you very much, glad you liked elephant and faces

Iain. heartfelt thanks for the good wishes.
thanks for the nice words .

anyway thanks to Gary Larson,
I just tried to copy a drawing of him.

Coniglio.jpg

pencil 1h/ 1,30

hi .I did this. maybe I keep the legs, the body but not the shading

rabbit was one of my favorite animals.
are very beautiful
(although some are mischievous, bugs bunny :)

All of your faces are very expressive Joe, love them. I also really, really like this rabbit. Hope your Mom has positive results from the tests. (y)

Snoball, Artyczar, thank you very much for the thought.

thanks also for the nice words on the draws, on the bunny drawing

I love the rabbit, too, joe. Beautiful.

The artist David Shrigley got his friend to dress up in a rabbit costume and attempted to photograph him with red eye. 😃

My child used to pronounce rabbit with two d's -raddits.

thanks.hi,

head man : I tried with the pen (and pencil), on a4, especially for shading, to help me I watched while I was drawing an ink drawing.
first photo, with cutlery, it’s a drawing of the cutlery and the container, I wanted to draw a cutlery from life, then I drew them all with the container. at the right of the monitor the shadow of cutlery, and the sloping line or the table or a mark of the wall.
photo number 3 photo’s Elizabeth Jane Hurley

2021-06-22 19-26_pagina_1.jpg
2021-06-22 19-26_pagina_2.jpg
2021-06-22 19-26_pagina_3.jpg
testa.jpg

in photo number 2, in the first half I tried the faces again with markers,(first 4 face )
and in photo 3 , first s face
I remembered that you liked them, I tried again a couple of pages days ago, to remember them, get used to them again

Back