last things and other things.

Joe, I like the donkey drawing a lot. It shows you wanted to have donkeys ever since childhood. Just lovely drawing. I like the Raphael's figures too. All your line drawings are good.

Moscatel thank you very much for seeing and for the kind and encouraging words.
yes, donkeys I think are wonderful (like horses, or big cats, or dolphins), in any case and that donkeys seem so sweet.

most recent attempt were therefore these copies of comics.
this time drawn from cartoon. from an old comic book (I should really dust or do it better than I have some comics, or books)
last Friday I had done this. a couple of hours or 3 on a4 sheet.
then the next day I had scratched a finger and in general I felt a little bruised so I have no other drawings.
but don't celebrate that I'll try to update the post in the next few days .(I had done it slowly,
2020-06-25 11-33_pagina_1.jpg

👋

These are great! All the expressions are excellent and I love the movement in that "double-take" on the left side. :)

Sorry about your finger! :(

ArTyczar.
thank you so much.
the finger is better now, ok today :)

I also like that face, or the first one at the top because it reminds me of the phrase that the character on his left always said (these Romans are crazy, even if this time one of them says so, this time it's the opposite.)
Asterix is among my favorite cartoons. there were their very funny animated films.

I love animation. I was a big Warner Bros. fan growing up, especially the older stuff 1930s and 40s. You could see a lot more of how it was made. Facial expressions were incredible in those films.

yes, yes, I agree, they are fantastic, and yes, the eyes that came out .. etc
I like them so much, the first disney classics (sword in the rock etc) and the warner classics (duffy Duck etc).
especially the work of the 2 from the early years to the 70s / 80s.
or work as asterix and the works of don bluth (The Secret of NIMH)

Last edited:
i did these.
for first photo
i used fontain pen. i have a fontain pen that i had taken a couple of years ago. I believe the tips are replaceable, I had taken with thin tip.
sheet a4.
they are silver tweezers , bottle

here directly in pen, (a4 cardboard) (pen I like that it is dark and it is also easier to photograph, I usually use it a little, that is, sometimes I try like a circle or scribbling, maybe as a preparation of drawings that I do not do, in the last year sometimes.)
I don't know the results
however I'm happy to have made these drawings,
because seeing them I come back to the advice I received. as Sno said, on the first in pencil, I will try the next, thanks again for everything :)

I made this face.

always from the most recent poses of croqui (some have a sword, they are particular, I think I choose one of these)

always a4. these 2 photocopy paper,
used black colored pencil,
I could not cancel (I wanted to try again eye even if there will be other things that I had not noticed), I had pressed too much and a little paper.
however lately i am using the black of the colored pencils that i liked and a new black pencil, (in the last year or 2 i was consuming the colors to leave the black, so now i had small pieces of pencils and black and green and yellow)
these blacks individually I did not find them and especially not even the prismacolor of which I had read, on the internet, amaz, the polycrome would have them as well or in reality but at 10 euros each,
at the beginning of the month, however, I found another brand's black (lyra, poly) that I think looks like (oil, this does not irritate my eyes and those fabers were the pencils that I liked so much to use)

the pen ones I made them 3 days ago,

yesterday I made the face and this figure

thanks 👋

2020-06-29 16-43_pagina_1.jpg
2020-06-30 18-33_pagina_1.jpg
2020-06-29 16-43_pagina_1.jpg

thank you all.
Maybenartist,
yes, finger okay, thank you very much for the kind words.
glad you liked the comics.

Snoball, thank you very much, I'm glad you think this, I will continue, thank you.

Artyczar, it's nice that you think that, thank you very much.

I didn't know where to write it,

many of you write from the usa, so I wanted to wish you a happy 4th of July

I have to take pictures of the new ones

in the last year or 2 i was looking for colored charcoal alternative pencils, last month i took this. (lyra , black )

I made a loquat leaf yesterday.
2020-07-04 13-20_pagina_4.jpg

things from the past 2 weeks.

copy of a drawing by MIchelangelo. started but
then I thought not to continue it.
with this black colored pencil I noticed that it is much more difficult for me to erase, this time also changing paper so maybe I could use graphite first or make very light lines.

these 2 faces (bearded man and girl, the fifth photo of the group) I had tried to make them quickly by pausing a film that I was seeing, TV show,
rightly being set in the 19th century and often in the dark or with candle every scene, especially man was completely dark, the curious thing and I noticed it with surprise only while drawing, in the end.

without this attempt I had not realized that the images were always dark (between dark alleys, cemeteries, candles, screams, and films about Frenkstein).

elefantino was from a wooden figurine of 5 centimeters approximately ten years ago.

thanks for watching, a warm greeting
2020-07-04-13-20_pagina_5-jpg.2268
2020-07-08 15-14_pagina_1.jpg
2020-07-04 13-20_pagina_2.jpg
2020-07-06 11-21_pagina_1.jpg

Attachments

• 2020-07-04 13-20_pagina_5.jpg
    2020-07-04 13-20_pagina_5.jpg
    363.2 KB · Views: 312
  • 2020-07-04 13-20_pagina_6.jpg
    2020-07-04 13-20_pagina_6.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 178