last things and other things.

Enyaw, :), thank you, I'm glad you liked the faces,.
thanks for the nice words, I really appreciate it,

Artyczar, you have strength and a great and multifaceted talent.
I'm sorry for the professor, in any case the most important thing is that you haven't stopped writing and that you have cultivated this, so with other teachers.
strong history of the typewriter.

hi, I made these figures, with pen .
photo, paper a4

figure penna blu.jpg

I see improvements Joe, I think all this practice is paying off. Some on this page are very good.

Snoball, heartfelt thanks for kind and encouraging words,
and thanks for the link.

perhaps with the pen I have not tried really with skeleton figures, or in a similar way, with pen I think I do less construction, with pen I usually do more at random, but lately I have been trying to use it with less mess.

with the pencil sometimes I try something like this (usually, however, more lines I think, more scribble perhaps, that is, more lines), even if sometimes I end up mostly contouring or alternating 2 things. (initially I thought, over time I wanted to try to make longer, complete drawings but I think I make them more and more like this, fast, or fast but done slowly :), so video intrigues me also for this phase, the cleanest one, correction, continues, reminds me, shows this) I had seen a couple of years ago some videos that I tended to go back to but efacevno a little different. nice to see more ways.
thanks

i made these
hand and

It's a fan with strange ears, about 8/10 cm,
taken a couple of years ago, I am using this, I keep it close to the computer, which is also where I draw)

2020-09-06 11-08_pagina_1.jpg

pen, the second done a little faster

thanks a lot to everyone,
Thanks Bizzibee, it's a very kind and beautiful thought.

I liked this cartoon. to you?

I don't remember trying to draw it before.
2 days ago I reviewed some photos of some cartoon, drawing,
and then then I tried it

I think you have a real facility for the cartoon drawing. I adore it. And the cartoon itself. I was listening to a podcast on Theodor Geisel (Dr Suess) and apparently he worked with the cartoon artist and animator Chuck Jones of Bugs Bunny fame, etc. Ted Geisel also did his "serious" art, what he called his Midnight paintings. One of my favourites is A Plethora of Cats. Anyhow, happy sketching!

Your figures are good but Tom and Jerry are excellent! Keep up the good work. (y)

Iain, Snoball,
thank you very much for the nice words, I'm glad you like them.

Iain, thanks for the links and the information. I'm glad you like these comics and cartoons too.
I like Dr Suess a lot, even if I didn't have his books, I got to know him later with movies and cartoons.
I haven't tried his characters yet.

I did not know the paintings of Dr Suess, beautiful, beautiful a plethora of cats.

great the classes of the warner, great the work of Chuck Jones

Thanks, Desforges, Artyczar and Iain.

Ian, thank you cupre for nice words on caricatures.

they are one of the things I would like to learn.
actually the first book I had, which I bought on drawing, was a book on drawing caricatures,
12 or 13 years ago.
it was then, just before I first thought about going back to drawing after quitting as a kid, but then I only tried drawing for a few weeks, maybe a month or 2, so I stayed at the beginning of the book.

so 4 years ago I started drawing again.
but I actually continue to like the same things as always, this is about trying, drawing,
about admiring that has changed, many genres and artists did not know them,
I no longer have any predilections on these or I have changed them a little, in practice I like all genres (which I do not venture but I admire a lot), what I see, I look for more often, I admire has changed.
now I like to admire many more genres, materials, (sculpture etc.)

i made these.

figures in felt-tip pen, a figure in pencil and silvester.
Saturday I made the figure in pencil
yesterday the rest.
the days before, sometimes I had tried but without finishing an object or figure, done scribbling.

speaking of cartoons, comics, I remembered a beautiful site that I had to review but I had forgotten about it
coverbrowser.
in practice there are the covers of comics (there are 20 or 30 years of the most classic comics and also many that I do not know, many mythical covers) and even some adventure books.
I don't know if these figures are better or worse than the ones I usually do, maybe a little different.

the first figure I had made in pencil holding it with a pen
and for those in felt-tip pen, especially for the first, 2, I had just seen a strip of a comics.

thanks for seeing
Reference raccoon in a toilet challenge,
it made me think of the wonderful photos that MOschetto posted, they are wonderful animals, so I tried to draw it.
Pompeii red colored pencil, this color is a little light, sorry, and that is the brand I like that I find easier to use.

2020-09-14 02-55.jpg
2020-09-14 02-52_pagina_1.jpg
2020-09-14 02-52_pagina_2.jpg
2020-09-14 02-52_pagina_3.jpg
2020-09-14 02-52_pagina_4.jpg

Back