Art and Humor

20210226_201455.jpg

Duh! The first book caused back pain. The second book the eyesight went. Third book rheumatism of the fingers. Now you may laugh 😁

Seems like a rather ironic pay off for all of those years of mental toil.

I didn't get the masked fellow turning up in various art works. I still don't understand what's so funny about Colonel Sanders.

Last edited:
Ian , yes, said this ironically. , without the writing in the second image it was not clear, as you wrote it is clear, thanks.
Brivands and that without the writing in the second image it was not clear, as Ian wrote it is clear

Duh! The first book caused back pain. The second book the eyesight went. Third book rheumatism of the fingers. Now you may laugh 😁

No, alas, still don't get it.

Seems like a rather ironic pay off for all of those years of mental toil.

I didn't get the masked fellow turning up in various art works. I still don't understand what's so funny about Colonel Sanders.

Don't know which one you are talking about, but I get the impression you did get it, you just didn't find it funny. In the case of the three books, I don't get it at all.

Ian , yes, said this ironically. , without the writing in the second image it was not clear, as you wrote it is clear, thanks.
Brivands and that without the writing in the second image it was not clear, as Ian wrote it is clear

Nope, don't get it at all. It always frustrates me to no end when I don[t get a joke. :)

You're not alone Brian, the dime doesn't drop here either.
Even with the explanations I feel I am missing context, never seen that cartooon character before.

yes, sorry, quiet,
there was that you were referring to the humor, the joke,
it happens, and the feeling you say always happens (even with the cinema, many times) even though I think we shouldn't be disappointed,
sometimes it's just the joke it doesn't deserve or the moment we hear it but I think it's better to look for new ones anyway.

Back